Chapter 1

(Hi guysss!! Okay so I'm gonna be quick. This story is something I've been working on for a while and I wasn't sure if I was going to publish it or not but thanks to my friends I decided I was gonna put this first chapter out there and see how it's gonna go. If you like it please leave a like or a comment just so I can see if I'm going to publish any more or delete it.
Love you!!! Have fun reading!!)

Every day we have to make a choice. Whether it's which shoes we're going to wear or what we will have for breakfast. But do you ever wonder what would happen if your choice was any different? Can you be the creator of your future? Does it mean that you can change your destiny? Does destiny even exist?

It's up to everyone to decide if they believe in it or not. I do believe in destiny and that everything happens for a reason.
Well... I did until now anyway.

...........

I came to my grandma's yesterday, my whole family did. And of course, every single person from this village knew it by afternoon. It's still a village, isn't it?
I like to come here. I can get away from all that noise that comes with living in a city. I get to work in our field which I'm really happy to be able to. You wouldn't expect to see a town girl covered in mud now, right?

As I was saying... Every day at 7 am I get up and go on the field always having something to do.
I didn't know that this day would be any different as I found my way to the shower at noon.
As soon as I washed my long brown and curly hair I let it dry on the wind. Don't you just love that? Letting the sun warm your skull as the wind blows through your hair making it softer... That is one of the perks of the summer. Do I need to keep naming them? I mean, it is summer, isn't it?

I'm sitting on the bench while reading this book. It's so interesting that I wrapped my mind all around it. It's called 'Letters to the lost ones'. One of the best books I have ever read.
But my attention gets turned to my father. A tall man with grey hair and sunny skin.

"I am going to see Miller's. Do you wanna come with me?" He asked leaning against the gate waiting for my answer.

"Yeah sure, I would love to finally meet their kids. I mean, I have met Nicole last year but she has two older brothers, right?" I know she does, they are called Hero and Finn. Hero is my age which makes him 17 and Finn is like 20 or something? I think he's my brother's age. But of course, I didn't want my dad to know how I know practically every detail about them so I pretend not to know anything. Isn't that what we all do sometimes?

"Yes she does, Hero and Finn. " I know dad, believe me, I know...

"Cool then, let's go."

Quick backstory. So my father grew up in this village with boys named Phill, Ravy, and Christian. Those three are the Miller brothers.
From an early age, these four became very close. As they grew up, their ways separated but every summer they reconnect.

Ravy Miller stayed in Hillits with his parents and had his own family. He has two boys, twins actually that are 10 now.

Phill and Christian moved to Norway with their wife's and bought a house in which they now live together with their kids.
Phill had two daughters. Nataly who is 18 and Anne who is 17 while Christian had two sons and one daughter. The oldest son is Finn, he's 19, then came Hero who is 17 and Nicole, she's 14.

So that is the story about their family and how they're connected to us.

So I have never met Christian's sons before. I know Ravy's twins and I have hung out with Anne and Nataly when I was little but never got the chance to meet these two.
I guess this will be the summer...