Chapter 14

"I should go take some clothes and shower." I tell them heading towards the doors.

"I can give you something to sleep in and we have a shower too." She smiles and the only reason I consider this is because Nicole is really tall for her age so I don't doubt her clothes would fit me.
I'm just a little bit uncomfortable giving that I was raised that way.

"Okay..." She takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

"Here you go a towel and there is the bathroom. I will go get you some clothes while you shower."

"Okay, thank you!" I get in and make sure locked the door behind me. I don't want any accidents to happen.
After I take off my clothes and fold them nicely, I get into the shower, carefully so I don't wet my hair.

Giving that it's Summer and really really hot, I'm not able to shower with warm water. It has to be at least a little bit cold.
After several minutes of showering, I'm wrapping the towel around myself waiting for Nicole to bring me something to wear.

Soon after, I hear a knock on the door. I open them about half a way to take the clothes when I see Hero standing there. He's obviously uncomfortable and is looking everywhere but at me. Then, he extends his arm giving me a few pieces of clothing.

"Here you go... Nicole is cleaning the kitchen so she asked me to bring this to you." He's not the only one uncomfortable. I feel that I'm blushing too.
I take the clothes quickly out of his hand and thank him, trying to end this awkward situation.

I put on my bra when I see that that's the only thing missing and everything else that I was given.
I look into the mirror not feeling that confident in myself... I'm wearing pajamas containing of really short shorts and a tight shirt with straps. The shorts are not showing too much but still, I'm not used to wearing it this length.
When I look again and try to put my insecurities aside, I might even say I look... hot? No no no, what am I talking about?? Jeez, Oliv stop that.

After some convincing with myself, I finally dare to walk out of the bathroom.
I head towards the living room, not knowing where else I should go. When I get there, I see Hero sitting in one of the armchairs. He was looking at his phone but as soon as he noticed me he looked up. I swear I could hear him gasp.
I looked down at myself.

"It's too much isn't it?" I was already thinking of going upstairs and changing into my dirty clothes just because I was so insecure in myself. Well, usually that never happens but I was not actually getting a lot of male attention growing up nor did I look for it so now that I actually like someone and I want him to like me, it changes thing a little bit.

"No no! You look great! It fits you...really well." He says with a now raspy voice. Is it possible that Hero is attracted to me? Me? No that can't be...

"So where is Nicole?" I sit on the couch next to him.

"I think she fell asleep."

"What? Already?"

"Yeah." We both laugh. "I think that this was her strategy." He continues.

"What do you mean?" I think I might know what he's talking about but I hate when I'm unsure so I ask him anyway.

"She did everything possible to make you stay and then she goes to bed to leave us alone." He smiles once again and my thoughts are confirmed.
When I look at him once again and realize that we are alone I blush just a little bit but it's stronger than me.

After this awkward faze we had between us ends, we end up having a really good time. He was making me laugh so much that my stomach started hurting and I tried doing the same. We would just crack jokes that made no sense and laugh at them like crazy. This day has been so amazing, I mean I haven't had this much fun in ages!
Everything was great! Until that moment...