Chapter 1: "if you're wondering if I want you to"

it was 18. 30 my sister Delaney was still in its class dance. breast and my brother were travel, she for work and fun. Riley loved travel and provided that could did with friends, Friday come, so we would be no time alone at home.

We Dey .... - I have hunger, and the stomach I rugue as a Lion hungry, but I couldn't go and leave it alone or Yes? no, not Aidan not be desperate, and will come out.

'aidan..aidan! - I bag my thoughts shock to stick with his hand to the window.
-for so, why took you so much?'

-because Allison is injured, we don't know very well that step, now we will explain that is going to go with the presentation, not know what time I will leave, volve home, Natasha takes me.
-¿ only I came to wait and back only? - asked a bit annoying, Academy was a bit far from home and to cold, was by start snow, I don't liked back only, I am very new to this management.

- no, you came to buy you something, looks taken a coffee, buy yourself clothing, make something, you the spend sleeping - said while opened the door and drank a jacket.

-hey, that's mine - I said

lo I know but I have cold, call me when you arrive - said while away may

Delaney have some reason, when had free time I kept sleeping, and is that vitamins I ordered the doctor for anemia give me sleep, and as I don't have to record I take sleeping.
lit the car and Sali parking, while I started to remember our last day of recording 'was incredible !, party that did then was the best, karaoke and food, if I like to eat. while driving I turned on the heating, had already begun snow and my feet what were noticing.
karaoke made me agree automatically to Jade singing "if you're wondering if I want you to" of weezer-, there was sung while for the end of the night almost had no voice, go does sang cute.
smiles as a baby when I remembered all times attempt teach me singing, or at least to vocalize. and when I was trying to teach play a video game was even more fun. not liked lose, and angry by console or control because not "did case".
the last month in recording was one of the funniest and sad of all, know that we no longer we would see as before, and everything that you would destroy US saddened much at all, but I think Jade was one of the most suffered. while trying to hide it, that each was a torment because despite being a day fun, was a day less.
try to remember when was the last time I had seen and I was hard to remember it, I think it for the birthday of Isabella, as we laugh with JoJo, was great, but had already been a long time. although approaching the kids chois awards and there could find them, there could see US all over again, since the last time had been in December for birthday Lance and Breanna was in Hawaii. while passed the Center note that one of my coffee shops and cakes was open and uncrowded.
try to find a place to estacionarme, but all the block was full of cars. turn to the left and between the parking hopping that was just around the cafeteria. when it drops I felt chills by the back, made a lot cold and since I was complaining. when I left out a gust of wind I went through completely, only expected not started snow. walk and walk to get to my Café, there were only a girl in front of mine was being taken care, so it would be fast. I focused on the board with the names of the cakes, "same coffee, different cakes" that was my philosophy and while I read carefully the names I felt like a look is in my very straight.
-Hi Red - told me smiling -

Elle, Hello. - La greet a hug - how are you? what are you doing here? - asked a little confused -

the same as your - told me smiling -

if I know, but ... when came back? don't you saw the company. - Elle and I were part of the same theater company and we represented the same agent in ddo, as 10 years we knew, since we were locked up in that elevator we did friends, if we liked a little play with lifts.

- Yes, not yet I spent by there, I had to accommodate some things of the school and grabaciones- Elle was taking his first leading in television and that I excited much, I know it hard that has worked to get it and really earned it.' well, you have to go, but I also am going very often, projects of school and scauts I have busy.

- Yes, but now have more time before

- said giving a bite your Crescent with cream. if - answer while I laughed of his face full of cream -.
but do you have you finish, wait for me.
- well, as hurry that I have hunger - said while away looking for a place. quickly I did my order, the same coffee slicing long as the specialty sweet of the House, a bufines with cream and Galea raspberry.
I sought to Elle to view until I found by the window glass facing the Street.

-Aidan, I missed you a lot - said while looking outward smiled and I felt like my face burned

-same here you surprised, were two long months, and barely we speak because the time difference.

Yes, but you really i missed you - 'I said this time looking at me in the eyes. I don't know why, but your watched was sad, his eyes were sad.

-Elle, I also, for a long not speak, not see you, but that's not remove not we are to the other - you take hand - you know you can tell me do not?

-Yes, I know, thanks - smiled with discouragement - is good to know that things not change, you follow by putting Red as always, you continue to be just as tender that always, but well, tell me how they are your stuff?

so we were talking until we update all, and even realize what afternoon it was. after leaving tip and having eaten all walked between snow to the parking hopping as she also had your car there, before climb we say goodbye to hug and were that we were going to planning meeting with the boys of the company a weekend. I searched for the wear car and after find them I got to the car, again I turned on heating and I turned on the radio, while looking for a good station tune the song toif you're wondering if I want you to""and automatically I went back to remind Jade and smiles, smiles as a child, automatically without noticing, everything was without noticing.