chapter 11 : ¡16th!

The day of my birthday Jade travels to Georgia for his new project. We talked last night and her laughter made me feel good. He had waited long for that and finally he was living, he deserved it so much, no one worked as hard as she was happy, but I felt bad about not having her with me for my 16th, still, I knew I would be fine and would be with me .

Before I woke up screaming my sister I got up and down to the kitchen. There was no one, so I assumed that everyone was still in his room. It was not so early, nor too late in a while go with the group of Boy scots to remember our veterans, and acordaríamos the new schedule for the next project of humanitarian aid. I opened the refrigerator to prepare my cereal, and before she could close the door again, the cry of my sister scared me and made completely pour the entire contents of the carton of milk.

-Delaney ... .. I blurted annoying while trying to catch his breath

Happy birthday hermanitor - He dropped while choking me with a big hug

- Happy Birthday "weird"- Followed Riley was behind me. He wrapped his arms and so was petrified inbetween them. Just missing mom, and knowing her knew she would cry.

- The idea was that we're woke up, climb up and go back to sleep - my sister said as he pulled away

- Now what are we gonna do with water pumps we have?

- Water pumps? Which? - Ask as he watched

-These....

Oh mom, you would not dare ... -Automatically I felt an itch in my left arm followed by intense pain and a chill that ran through my body. My mother ran out, my brothers smiled at me defiantly and followed. I knew this fresh start and would have everything to lose, was three against me, but still I try, was not very good aim, but if escaping.

Out the back door into the yard. It is empty. They had hidden, but where ... my house was not that big, there was only one pool not so large, but enough to swim quiet. Will they be in the Quincho ?. Suddenly my back felt the impact, completely turned to see my mother laugh and come with outstretched arms. He loved this woman, but I had killed with that bomb. Then my brothers joined the battle, getting wet either. I tried to defend myself, but I could only return two or three projectiles water, without much success, because I said, I'm not very good at shooting.

Thus it was that after all the water pumps were completed and be completely wet for it, we sat down to breakfast in the backyard.

And, what are you going to do this Saturday? Where we will celebrate?

I do not know, I'm not sure doing something.

- What?- I surprised my sister said while almost choking with juice - Why? Do you always festejas everything?

- If I know, not that I do not want, is that kids will not come, will travel Rico, Lance is in his studio and Jade- I paused to take air- Jade is in Georgia. I think I'll wait.

Aidan- I look seriously - You can not always think of others, it's your party, come on, when they return travel and Lance can get together and ready.

If your friends are apart from high school, boys scouts, and the other guys SORHe gave my mom as long as a toast to prepared.

Yes, we do not take the party to us.

-Delaney, you always want to party - I replied as I laughed

You know that if ..

Okay, then where are we going? - I asked for