Chapter 4 "meetings"

The alarm went off earlier than usual, I dressed as quickly as I could not fall asleep and almost down the stairs this afternoon would Riley Travel and mom wanted to buy something, why would come out at the same time, but we would go to the center and after school. And wanted to see it, every time you will miss him more and more, since our parents got divorced for a long time the male figure of the house had been him, until he began to travel when he was away, that role was taken over by my.

Mama wanted recibirlo with a great dinner, and with Delaney wanted to receive gifts that would bring us. If we were a little selfish, but never went to give him good things, you never resist our gifts, all camera or Tablet that had lost or broken and something else but could not give him that was very special for clothes.

The three of us got in the car and as we drove to the center, take the opportunity to take my phone because since he had returned Elle to see what he had seen.

A serious night's event presentation Chois Kids Awards and we were all excited. Breanna Rico and filled the group with details photos for presentations, photos, videos, messages, audio, phone exploded.

Group Chat:

Lance: Enough, enough is enough!

Aidan: Photo number 543

Jade: In my gallery there are more photos of you sleeping Lance

Breanna: It's to keep them updated on everything that happens,

Rico: Here the "Guacamolis" reporting for all America.

As I laughed at the crazy conversation we had, another message arrived Jade.

Jade: Hi .... How are you missing? Dress up the picture I found!

Aidan: Hello, if forgiveness could not answer yesterday, did not open the message, I was tired.

Jade: Sure, yesterday I saw you in the square, I think you were with a girl hugging or something ...

Aidan: Oh Miss Pettyjonh is the detective, I have to watch.

Jade: Oh, yes always dreamed of are being researcher, always wanted to be the right hand of 007. So with that me confirm that it was you, because I had doubts, I said "sure is not Aidan, he would not be hugging a girl a public place at night "

Aidan: Jade, to you and embraced in a public place at night.

Jade: Yeah, but it's different, never hugged me like you held it.

Aidan: Well, tonight I hold you, do not worry.

-Aidan ... Aidan ..

- Yes? -ask back to reality.

Come, let us go down, we're here.

Got off the car and walked to the mall to buy, mama went to the supermarket and my sister went to the electronics part. After walking and looking, we decided to buy another underwater camera, because the latter had lost.

Mama looked up in the parking lot and help you load the 15 bags of food in the car. And I'd be late and still had me go to buy clothes for the evening, because, according to my sister, had nothing good to wear.

Decided that no I go to school, would not arrive on time, so I send a message to Scott for home after letting me go through notes and task of the day.

Morning step in a blink, and when I realized were 14.00hs, could not sleep well at night, despite medications and vitamins that gave me dreams, I always wake up in the middle of the night by a nightmare . So I went to sleep because I knew it would be that night long.

---------------

Yes, do not worry, then you llamo- I told my mom as he closed the car door. The camera lights, the music, the hubbub of people talking and hugs for the reunion was the nicest thing to see, and wanted to reconnect with everyone, and wanted to hug Jade - Embrace Jade, wait Aidan you think?

I entered the world as he walked Nick and tried to see a familiar face, although Lance, Breanna and Rico would not come tonight, knew there were people they wanted to see. After a few moments he no longer knew who I was looking for, among the gaming sector, where they were prepared tables and chairs to speak and eat, if you eat, because as already said, the food was excellent.

Try searching but could not find it. For a moment I thought I saw her, but no, it was not her, it was Lizzy. I went over to say hello and as we talked I realized not asked for Jade.

Yes, I think it is in the bowling industry, in the background, I saw Isabella and Sean.

And with nothing else to do there, I went to where it was strange, I felt nervous, because there were many capable people. As I walked my legs felt like loosened, it Could be, could be so nervous?, But how? or why? Walk and walk until I found her, I was to be accompanied, as I approached Isabella walked away leaving her alone, and when I was already behind her said her name.