Chapter 6

That morning, Emilie came back home. Her first impression of the house was terrifying. She found a messy corner of the living room with an enormous pile of books on the floor it looked like Kaylin had some kind of party with her friends. The bookshelf was lying among the books, it looked like someone hit it hardly and it fell but otherwise the house looked quiet.

"Kaylin! Come over here!" called Emilie sitting on the couch and watched the books in amazement. Kaylin came in with an eye closed and sat on the couch next to Emilie.

"Hmm?" asked Kaylin.

"Can you explain that?" asked Emilie pointing to the pile of mess.

"Oh, don't even think that I had a party it's a complicated story about last night, I will tell you later, right now I need to rest.

10 Am.

Kaylin told Emilie about the situation...

After 25 mins of talk, Emilie regretted leaving her sister alone, and offered herself to Barth, but Kaylin refused and told her that she would be no use living because she was only 8 years old and Emilie had a life in front of her. Emilie couldn't let Kaylin go like that so she told her to run away, but that would mean not seeing Kaylin for a long time. Emilie had no choice but to let her go, she loved her so much and would never do this if this situation happened and it was all her fault, if she didn't go with Grayson none of this would have happen. She could have at least protected Kaylin, like her parents told her to.