Chapter 15

"A puppy?" exclaimed Kaylin. 

"I guess that he's been here for a long time" said Emilie. 

"Oh Emilie, can we keep him, can we?" pleaded Kaylin. 

"I guess he is abandoned, and he sure needs a home" replied Emilie looking around for anyone. The puppy barked and growled in hunger. "I guess that is why Barth was scared, this puppy only needs to eat" said Emilie giving the puppy a treat. 

"Poor puppy" added Kaylin. 

"Let's move on" declared Emilie picking up the puppy. 

"Where do we start?" asked Kaylin. The prison was enormous it would be hard to find their parents. 

"Let's call for them" suggested Emilie. 

"Mom? Dad?" cried Kaylin running to every cell. 

"I don't think they're in here" said Emilie climbing up the stairs to the second floor. There were a huge amount of floors. 

"It's creepy in here, I'm scared" whispered Kaylin. 

"Nothing is going to happen to you when I'm here" replied Emilie. 

"Aaah!" screamed Kaylin, an old man was pulling her to his cellar. 

"Kaylin!" shouted Emilie taking Kaylin's other hand and pulling it until they all fell down. Now all the prisoners tried to take hold of their hands. "Mom? Dad? Where are you?" cried Emilie. They were going to climb up the stairs when Emilie saw two figures sleeping on the floor...

 They were going to climb up the stairs when Emilie saw two figures sleeping on the floor