Chapter 10

The next day, Emilie went to the therapist and told her the situation. The therapist understood the situation and suggested her to relax and forget about all the trouble by doing some yoga and meditation every day from 8 am to 10 am. Emilie couldn't understand how it would help her to stop the growth of her baby, but it's worth a try.

Meanwhile, in the dark, humid room, Kaylin listened to the story and asked some questions. 

"So you're saying that you and my parents formed a company  and named it "The Shining Star" and you formed a very precious ring together and it is only used to control to Sun and the Moon, but why would you want that ring?". 

"Because once I have it, I will have the infinite power, the power to capture the creature of the Sands and control it" replied Barth. 

"But why do you do all this?" asked Kaylin. 

"Because, when I was just a small kid, everyone hated me just because of how I looked, so at school everyone called me names and bullied me, my parents abandoned me when I was three so I stopped school and when to orphanage, after two years later I was adopted and lived with a rich family, when I thought I would have everything, I was wrong, they treated me as a slave, they would make me sleep in the attic. When I was eight years old they started to treat me as nothing and when I wanted something they would kick me, they would feed me with the rest of their food and gave me nothing for my birthday, they told me to handle it myself because I was eight years old, I always hated that number because it was the worst year of my life. I sometimes had the chance to sneak out to the library and read some books about education, because they wouldn't send me to school" explained Thor. 

"So just because when you were eight years old, you decided to kidnap everyonewhose house number ended with a number 8 ?"asked Kaylin. 

"There were other reasons, and I started to kidnap my family first because their house also finished with a number 8, I promised myself I would make them pay for everything they've done" replied Barth. Kaylin understood the story but still wonders where her parents are hidden. 

"So where are my parents?" questioned Kaylin.

 "They are in the cave of the Depths, I captured them and asked them the location of the ring but they didn't tell me, they were the last ones who touched the ring" answered Barth. 

"Did they know that you would capture me?" wondered Kaylin.

 "Yes, but they did not know which one of you" replied Thor. 

" So why did you kidnap all theother people whose house ended with a number 8?" interrogated Kaylin. 

"There was an ancient book, whom I stole from the most ancient library and in that book, are all the magical artifacts to conquer the infinite power, I knew that this book existed, because when I went to the library, there was a legend about this book, so I searched the ancient library until one day I managed to steal it from the library and try to conquer the infinite power, the magical artifacts in that book could only be found in every house number ending with an 8" replied Thor. 

"But how did you get theartifacts of the kids who didn't tell you where the artifact was hidden" asked Kaylin.

 "I asked my crew to search their house, it was never a problem for me, now tellme the location of the ring, the last artifact to conquer the infinite powerand finally capture the creature of the Sands" replied Barth. 

"I, I don't know..." murmured Kaylin. Everyone in the room gasped.

 "AArrrg! How dare you!" cried Thor. 

"But...I know who does..." whisper Kaylin. 

"Who?" asked Barth angrily...