Chapter 12

Emilie was scared, but ready for an unprepared attack. 

"What do you want?" asked Emilie. 

"I'm here for a proposal" replied Thor. 

"I will never accept!" cried Emilie. Barth burst in, damaging the door. 

"Now, tell me the location of the ring" ordered Barth. 

"Never!" shouted Emilie. Barth grabbed Emilie's arm and tied it with the other, he did the same for her legs. Emilie tried to fight it but couldn't the knot was too strong. 

"I knew you would say that, the exact same words as your sister, but you have no choice, tell me or else- 

"Or else what ?" interrupted Grayson, who jumped out of nowhere. 

"Grayson! Get out of here quick! It's dangerous!" cried Emilie, who used all of her energy trying to break free.

 "No! I will never stop leaving you until you are safe!" replied Grayson, pulling out a knife. 

"No, Grayson, don't do this, I can't lose you too" shouted Emilie with all her might but Grayson already started to fight. Emilie was devastated, she did not want to lose Grayson. 

"You have no chance against me" said Barth, pulling out a longer knife and defending himself. Emilie couldn't watch, so she closed her eyes. At last Barth points his knife to Grayson who was lying on the floor and stabs his knife into Grayson's left arm leaving a huge red mark and blood spilling all over. Grayson let out a tight scream. Emilie opened her eyes as she saw Grayson on the floor with a huge red mark on his left arm, she was crying, it all depended on her now. 

"Grayson! What have you done to him?" shouted Emilie trying to break the knots with all her energy. 

"Only a little cut, no big problem" replied Barth. 

"Now tell me the location of the ring or I will explode the room where your sister is hiding" warned Barth. Emilie didn't have a choice. 

"Fine...but first where are my parents?" asked Emilie. 

"In the cave of the Depths, protected by a horrible beast" replied Thor. 

"The ring...is located on the shiniest water" replied Emilie. 

"Finally, one step closer to the infinite power" roared Barth. 

"You will never get the infinite power!" cried Emilie. 

"We will see about that" answered Barth, storming out.