Chapter 20

The next morning, everything was ready. They went to Barth's hideout... he was sitting on a bed, raging on a child. 

"Barth!" called Kaylin. Barth turned around looking at them. 

"We found the infinity power!" cried Emilie. 

"What?!" cried Barth. "But how?"

 "Follow us if you want it" said Dad. 

"Why should I?" asked Barth. 

"Otherwise it won't activate" replied Dad. "It only activates near a tree" 

"How do I trust you?" questioned Barth. Dad showed him that the gem couldn't be activated without a tree by setting a tiny lamp almost invisible by human eye, the cables were tiny but long, they were long enough to plug. The gem only lightened when it was near the tree. Barth followed them near the tree, when he took another step he was captured by a net from the tree. 

"Help! I knew you would do this to me!" cried Barth trying to break free. 

"Oh, and here, take this" said Dad handing him the gem. 

"The infinity power!" cried Barth. Emilie and Kaylin giggled. "What's the ma- ? Barth disappeared in thin air. That gem wasn't a particular gem it was a trapping gem, it traps people whenever you want, you push one button and in three seconds, he disappears. 

"Dad? Why didn't you use this in the first place?" asked Kaylin. 

"It was hidden in the box I told you two not to touch, when Barth took me, I didn't have the chance to take it or warn you about it" explained Dad. 

"We should call the police and tell them about the situation and the kids inside" suggested Mom. They called the police and finally the kids were free and Barth's parents were put in jail just like Barth, Dad pushed once again the button and Barth reappeared, and put in jail, forever...

"When I think, whose birthday is it today?" asked Mom. 

"My birthday!" shouted Kaylin. They celebrated a feast at home, and they invited Grayson and his family too. Everyone was happy... 

"Wait! Where's my birthday cake?" asked Kaylin. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." sang everyone bringing the cake.

That was a nice day, Barth was gone...

THE END    

Please tell me how you enjoyed this story or comment if you read this, so i can know your opinion, thank you.