Chapter 16

"Where did he go?" Tony asked, putting down his tools.

"Peter went on patrol. He should be back soon."

Tony nodded and continued tinkering on his suits.

2 hour had passed when Peter came back home. Tony was alerted immediately.

"Hey kid, how'd it go?"

Peter spun around to see Tony standing in his doorway.

"Patrol? Pretty good." Peter said casually. Tony nodded slowly.

"Oh, Peter you go back to school next week so Friday made a patrol schedule for you so that I know when you're out and I don't have a heart attack, kay?" Tony stated, a stupid smile plastered on his face.

Peter laughed. "Yeah, okay."

______________________

One week flew by and before he knew it, Peter was back in school.

Nobody knew about May's death and Peter getting adopted by Tony except for Ned and the principle. Everybody else still thought Peter was living with May and possibly interning for Mr. Stark...but then things changed.

"Peter, your principle invited me to talk to Midtown high about science-y things!" Tony hollered from the kitchen to Peter who was watching TV in the family room. His mouth flung open. 2 seconds later, Peter was in the kitchen.

"He what?" Peter asked, confused.

"I'm coming to your school to say a cool speech and talk about my life story and how the suits work yada yada yada. And embarass you of course." Tony smirked and Peter couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't call me son in front of them." Peter said, chuckling. Tony pretended to look offended.

"I'm kinda hurt that you're not proud to be my son, Pete." Tony joked. Peter laughed again.

"When are you coming?"

Tony glanced down at his phone. "Tomorrow."

Peter knitted his eyebrows. "So soon?"

Tony nodded his head. "I guess so. I can't wait to humilate my favorite intern!" Tony laughed.

"You know, most of my classmates don't even believe that I'm your intern." Peter stated, still beaming for an unknown reason.

"Well, they're gonna tomorrow." Tony replied.

• • •

The next morning came sooner than Peter had hoped. Peter and the rest of his grade waited in their classroom for Tony's arrival.

"Hey Penis Parker!"

Peter looked up from his desk to see Flash. That annoying son of a bi-

"Are you ready for Tony Stark to confirm that you don't really intern for him?" He snarled. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Sure Flash." Peter called back.

Moments later, the billionaire walked through the room. Everybody clapped as the man took off his sunglasses.

"Mr. Stark! How great to see you!" Their teacher called out.

Tony nodded with a grin. "Hi guys. As you know, my name is Tony Stark and I will be talking to you guys about how it feels to be Ironman and thd science behind the suit."

The class cheered as Peter playfully rolled his eyes. Tony seemed to see it and winked at his 'intern'. Flash took notice and turned around to Peter who gave him a 'I-told-you-so' look. Flash instantly turned back to Tony and put his hand up.