Chapter one: Thoughts not where they're supposed to be.

Heey guys I will be giving these short notes at the end of the chapters mostly but just wanted to let you know that the story starts from Marinette's point of view (POV) first and then the reader will be coming after soon.
The first chapter may be a bit boring but I hope the second and the ones following won't be. Please bear with any mistakes but most importantly, Have. Fun. Reading!

Btw: (s/c) - skin colour
        (h/s) - hair style

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last class of the day. That's right it was the last class I had before school ended. Today was boring very boring like unusually boring. Ohwell staring at the back of Adrien's head and doodling a bit in my sketch book made up for it.

This last lesson I wasn't really paying attention since I got snapped out of my thoughts by Alya. She passed me a note that had "girl you okay?, you seem off" written on it. I turned my head to my friend who was sitting beside me and gave a small smile since she didn't know yet about me moving to China. I didn't know how to tell her since I was shocked by the news myself.

'It was a Saturday afternoon and I was in my room  just finishing up one of my new designs. It was a beautiful leather jacket, long sleeved with two zippers which were apart, with pockets that had zipper openings too and around the neck part having two buttons as the openings.

"you really went over the top with this one, Marinette" I heard a small familiar voice say. I turned around to look at the small red kwami who was looking at the jacket with wide eyes. I giggled lightly, amused by her reaction.

"you really think so?" I asked before Tikki could say something she was cut off by my mom." Marinette, can you come down please?" she called.

"Coming mom!" I yelled back, telling Tikki that I'll be right back before I left the room. I went down the stairs and saw my parents sitting on  the sofa in the living room.

"yes mom?" I said expectantly with a small forced smile on my face.

"Sit down dear, we have something to tell you" I sat down nervously not knowing what they were about to tell me, as I watched my dad grip my mothers hand before he started saying " Marinette dear, this might be a bit upsetting to you but were moving......to China".

My heart skipped a beat or two by him saying the words 'moving' and 'China'. Like seriously I think that moment my mind was only racing on the thoughts 'why China not even Holland or something that is right next to France but CHINA REALLY that's like a thousand miles away from France, Alya and ADRIEN!!!!.'

My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher who i guessed noticed me 'not paying attention'. "Marinette, can you explain what we've just learned since you seem a bit distracted".

Oops I think I've been staring out of the window unconsciously whiles I was thinking. ooh no no  no no no everyone is looking at me even ADRIEN..... I can't give the wrong answer now he'll think I'm lame, dumb and pathetic and will never want to talk to me again because I'm 'too distracted for his comfort'.

"Marinette we're waiting" Miss Bustier said again but this time with a little annoyance in her voice that I think only I could hear.
Miss Bustier gave a little sigh and said "can someone summarise what we just did fo-"
but before she could finish and I knew what I was doing I said "NO....uuhm I mean I do know" uugh why did I say that, I don't even know the starting but then I heard a small "pssst" from behind me. It was (y/n) she was new in Paris, France and school and was seated at the back of the class.

Her mouth made a movement like 'why the English put the adjectives in front of the noun'. Yeah, I was pretty good with lip reading since that was usually necessary when Ladybug and Cat Noir were under some inconvenient circumstances with the akumatized villains.

"Uuhm the reason why we should put the adjectives before the nouns and not after in English" and it was like as if I was saved by the bell because right after I said that the bell rang.....SCHOOL IS OVER.

"Okay class no homework for today but read pages 30 to 34 from your text books for the next class, and Marinette see to it that you pay attention next class" Miss Bustier said before the students were leaving the class. Pfeeew, at least I didn't make a complete fool out of myself.

When walking home with Alya she was giving a speech to me about how if there's something wrong with me I should just tell her cause she knows when something's off but I just told her "okay I got'cha and don't worry you'll be the first I'd run to if there was" but then the corner of my eye caught a (s/c) (h/s) girl passing.

"heey Alya do you mind me going to (y/n) the rest of the way? I gotta tell her 'thanks' for showing me that hint earlier" I told her and she replied "no probs... you know I would have given you a hint but Miss Bustier would have caught me" she bumped me slightly at the side and smiled.

"I know, don't wanna get on her bad side" I giggled, waved my friend goodbye and started running towards (y/n) and heard from behind me "I'll text you when I get home" from Alya. It's nice to have a friend who understands but why do I feel like I was forgetting something.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is chapter one. Feel free to tell me what you like and dislike in the comments and to bring your own ideas and I'll make sure I'll update as often as possible. And I'll be trying to get these chapter longer. Until next time

~Xrobertjex