Day 1 (Jean Kirschtein - Attack on Titan)

Day 1: What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?

Character: Jean Kirschtein

Anime: Attack on Titan

----

Ashlei rolled over in her bed, now facing the wall. She refused to open her eyes, no matter how much Jean persisted. Maybe if she just pretended to sleep, he would go away.

Jean shook Ashlei’s bed harder, growling under his breath. “Wake up! Eren and Saeko-“

Ashlei opened her eyes, finally listening to the irritated male. “Eren and Saeko what.”

Jean pulled his hands back quickly. “They’re in trouble.”

Ashlei sighed, throwing her blanket off and sitting up. She stretched, groaning slightly. “Fine. Take me to them.”

-

Jean led the way into the forest, Ashlei in tow.

“Why didn’t you get Mikasa?” Ashlei asked, jogging a little to catch up with the taller male’s stride.

Jean blushed, looking down at his feet. “I just didn’t want to wake her up.”

Ashlei raised her brow. “But you were fine with waking me up?!”

“We’re almost there.”

Ashlei rolled her eyes.

Jean stopped walking, gesturing to the two in front of him. “Here are the idiots.”

Ashlei laughed, watching the two struggling teens on the ground.

“It’s not funny!” Saeko yelled, yanking on a cord from her 3D maneuver gear.

“What happened here?” Ashlei asked, still snickering slightly.

“I asked them to help me with my 3D maneuver gear skills but…Saeko and I kind of collided.” Eren tugged on a few cords, still not able to distinguish which belonged to him.

Ashlei hit Jean on the back of the head, shaking her head.

“Ow!” Jean yelled, immediately glaring at the shorter brunette. “What was that for?!”

“I blame this on you. You shouldn’t have let them do this. Plus you woke me up.” Ashlei stared at the jumbled mess of cords once more before turning around.

“Wait, where are you going?!” Jean shouted.

“Back to sleep. You guys got into this mess, you can get out of it. Good night!” Ashlei waved behind her, not bothering to turn around.

“Traitor!” Saeko yelled as she crossed her arms.

“Now what?” Eren asked, still messing with the cords.

 Jean sighed. “We better fix this before the others wake up.”