Day 8 (Levi Ackerman - Attack on Titan)

Day 8: Number 9 made fun of your friends?

Character: Levi Ackerman

Anime: Attack on Titan

----

Ashlei stood near two of her friends, who seemed to be paying more attention to the ground than they should be.

Levi walked up, crossing his arms as he stood next to the brunette. “What are they doing?”

Ashlei shrugged. “Playing with ants or something.”

“Ants are so cute! Who knew they had a little home right here on the grounds?” Saeko smiled as she watched the ants walk around their hole in the ground.

Eren stood up, brushing the dust off of his pants. “I just wanted to see what Saeko was doing,” he said, clearing his throat.

“Tch. You two are extremely immature.”

“Hey! What about Ashlei?” Saeko asked, offended.

Levi glanced at the blue eyed girl. “She’s fairly mature for her age.”

“No fair!” Saeko pouted, crossing her arms.

Eren rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m just gonna go find Armin.” With that, he ran off, afraid of his superior.

“Coward!” Saeko shouted. She stuck her tongue out in Eren’s direction before turning her attention back to the ants.

Levi shook his head before he walked off.

Ashlei sighed. “Did you really have to stop and play with the ants?”

Saeko smiled. “Of course! Like I said, they’re cute!”