Day 6 (Touta Matsuda - Death Note)

Day 6: Number 7 suddenly confessed to be a part of your family?

Character: Touta Matsuda

Anime: Death Note

----

Ashlei and Saeko sat on the nearby couch, reading through various folders. The folders held important information regarding the Kira case which L had recently asked for their help on.

Matsuda looked around at everyone in the room, smiling to himself.

“What are you smiling about now?” Aizawa asked, slightly glaring at the other male.

“Oh, nothing. I’m just thinking about how our family is growing.”

Aizawa’s eyes widened as he stepped back, completely taken by surprise. “Our family?”

“Yeah! I mean, just look around! We have our own little Task Force Family!”

Aizawa slapped his palm to his face, shaking his head.

“Did Matsuda say something stupid again?” L asked, turning his attention away from the newcomers.

Ashlei and Saeko turned around as well, giving all of the attention to Matsuda and Aizawa.

“I was just mentioning how we’re like one big Task Force Family!” Matsuda repeated, eyes gleaming with happiness.

There’s a moment of silence in the room before Mogi broke it by coughing awkwardly.

“You can ignore most of what Matsuda says,” L stated, his attention back on the girls.

Matsuda’s expression fell a little as he sat down in a chair close by.

“Maybe you should just keep some of your comments to yourself,” Chief Yagami said, patting the younger male’s shoulder.

“Yes, Chief,” Matsuda said, sounding defeated.