Day 7 (Mello [Mihael Keehl] - Death Note)

Day 7: Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?

Character: Mello [Mihael Keehl]

Anime: Death Note

----

Ashlei dipped her wet cloth into the bowl of water, wringing it slightly before lifting it back up to Mello’s face. “This was really dumb of you,” she stated, dabbing at the healing burn.

“You don’t have to say that every time, you know. I’m alive, aren’t I?”

Ashlei sighed, repeating her method. “I know, but still….”

Saeko ran into the room, bouncing up and down. “Matt told me it was time for me to be Nurse Saeko!”

Matt walked into the room, smirking.

“Matt,” Ashlei groaned, glaring at said male.

Matt shrugged. “She has a right to know.”

Ashlei rolled her eyes. “If you really want to be “Nurse Saeko” so badly, go and refill this bowl with new water.”

“Okay!” Saeko smiled as she ran off, spilling a little bit of water here and there on her way out of the room.

Ashlei threw her wet cloth at Matt, hitting him in the face.

“Hey!” Matt tossed the cloth on the ground, glaring at the brunette.

“Whoops. Sorry about that.” Ashlei smirked, grabbing a clean cloth.

Matt scoffed, pulling out his Game Boy as he sat down.

Saeko soon came back with a bowl full of clean water, spilling some more. She set the bowl down next to Ashlei and Mello, beaming.

“Thanks,” Ashlei said simply, dipping her cloth in the bowl.

Mello scoffed, crossing his arms. “You spilled water everywhere. Don’t nurses clean up after themselves?”

“I’ll clean it!” Saeko offered, running off to get something to clean up the water.

Ashlei sighed.