Chapter 13

Lina's POV

"What do you mean you can't come pick it up?" I harshly whisper into the phone. "I have a giant paper bag, full of drugs under my bed." I lower my voice more and look around the deck, making sure no one is coming in.

"My girlfriend thinks I'm cheating with all these phone calls and..." Lew trails off about something stupid as I see Austin opening the deck door and flashing me a smile.

"Be here by tomorrow or I'm selling it." I say, loud enough for him to hear but not Austin.

"So we're eating out here I'm guessing?" He gave a warm smile and all the stress I've been feeling, slowly started to disappear. 

"Well there are two pizza's just laying on the table there." I say, giving a small laugh and pointing to the glass table . "So yeah I guess we are."

"Thank you for putting up with my stupidity while teaching me guitar." He awkwardly says, breaking the silence.

"At least you now know how to play a chord." I slightly smile and turn myself to look at the city. Los Angles was beautiful when the sun was setting. Austin put his arms on the ledge and looks out with me. "Isn't it beautiful?" I ask, my voice low.

"You are." He murmured. "It is." He quickly said, louder, catching what he just said. I smile a little. He thinks I'm beautiful?

"I finally got the bottle of wine open." Eliza says, laughing. Clara follows right behind as she closes the glass door on the deck and sits the bottle down and takes a seat. "Are you guys coming?"

-

Author's Note:
The book has over 450 reads??? WHAT?!? Thank you guys so so so much!

Please don't forget to follow me on...
Twitter: 
https://twitter.com/its_evelina
Instagram: http://instagram.com/evelin.a

If you want more of me, check out my YouTube channel! ^_^
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/MissEvelinaF