Chapter 14

Eliza's POV

Austin left at around 10 and Lina went upstairs to get some rest. She has to be up early for tomorrow's meeting with some fancy dude for her career. Honestly, I didn't care to listen. Clara was helping me clean up, bringing in the pizza boxes from the outside and putting the leftovers in the fridge.

"Seems like Lina is getting along quite nicely with Austin." Clara starts a conversation with me, while she sits on the couch with her fifth glass of wine.

"How so?" I ask, sitting next to her, glad we got everything cleaned.

"Well they were getting a bit cozy in her room, playing guitar." Her eyebrows go up as she takes a sip of the red alcoholic beverage in her hand.

"She can have him." I wave my hand in the air. "I already got the money." I whisper.

"Tell me everything!" She slurs. "How did you get to it?"

"I found his wallet and pulled out a few hundred dollars." I decide to tell her the truth, knowing she'll only remember half the stuff I'm telling her.

"Oh god." She covers her mouth and laughs. This girl loves her booze. "What if he finds out?"

"Oh well" I take the wine from her hand and take a sip for myself. "I'm not into him anyway."

"What?" Her mouth falls open. "He's hot, rich, and a sweetheart!"

"Well I don't see it." I shrug. "And Lina? You think they got a thing?"

"Don't know." She simply takes the glass away from me and takes a gulp. "I don't see her with anyone, really."

"Remember the first time we met her?" I chuckle. "Literally a whole month of ignoring us until we had to strap her down and tell her we love her!"

"She has too much self hatred for herself it's getting a little scary." Clara shakes her head.

"She just needs someone to put all her broken pieces together, you know?" I sigh."Who know's? Maybe Austin can do just that."

-

Author's Note:

The book has over 490 reads! Can we get it to 500? ^_^

Please don't forget to follow me on...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/its_evelina

Instagram: http://instagram.com/evelin.a

If you want more of me, check out my YouTube channel! ^_^

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/MissEvelinaF

Please don't forget to vote! It only takes one push of a button to make me smile :)

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!