Chapter 25

Lina's POV

"Honestly, sounds like some player." Anastasia says through the phone speaker. She was mostly Eliza's friend but I called her for advice. "He was with Eliza then bam out of nowhere you and him are a thing?"

"I don't know what to do so I called you." I whine. "You know this stuff!"

 "Break whatever this is you two have." She blankly says. "It'll be best."

"I guess." I sigh. "I'll talk to him. But I have about seven more songs to record until I can go home, I've been in this office for only a few hours and am already finishing the work they pile on me."

"Call me later." She hangs up.

"Lets see what's next." I say to myself, looking through some files.

"Miss.Peterson, you have a visitor." I hear through a speaker on the ceiling, as my door opens and walks in Eliza.

"My baby finally growing up." She smiles, giving me a hug. 

"Oh hush." I say sarcastically. "What are you doing here?"

"Glad to see you too." She chuckles and sits on the purple beanbag next to my desk. "I need to talk to you about something before work."

"Okay what happened?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I basically need to come clean before this comes at you out of nowhere." She looks down from my gaze onto her arm and traces over the rose tattoo. "It's about Austin."

-

Author's Note

Sorry it took so long to update! I promise new chapters daily!

THANK YOU FOR THE 1.7K READS ILYSM OMG XD
CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS UP TO 100 VOTES?? IT'LL MAKE ME SO SO HAPPY

LOVE YOU GUYS!
-XOXO EVELINA