Chapter 15

Eliza's POV

"Thanks for last night." I get an early morning text from Austin. "I'm heading off to work, maybe we can meet up sometime after?"

"Sure, anytime." is all I say before rolling eyes. "You should come over again."

"Eliza are you up yet?" Lina knocks on my door. Talk about perfect timing. 

"Yeah" I give out a yawn. "What's up?"

"Can I please borrow that blue blouse you wore to that chick's birthday?" She comes in wearing an oversized shirt with skinny jeans and had her hair all straightened with a little tad of makeup.

"How do you make your eyeliner so good." I prop myself on my elbows. "Your hand is so steady like damn."

"Yeah yeah very steady." Lina rushes. "Is it in your closet?" She points.

"On the left." I fall back into bed.

"So did Austin say anything after he left?" Lina takes off her shirt, and puts on the blue blouse.

"Just a 'thank you' a couple minutes ago." I take my phone up to my face.

"He seems like a great dude." She looks at herself in the mirror. "Thanks for the top, gotta run."

"Good luck." I call out as she literally sprints out of the room, leaving her shirt on my floor. "Thanks for the new shirt." I laugh.

-

Author's Note:

The book has over 500 reads. I never imagined anything like this! My new goal is 600 reads! 

Please don't forget to follow me on...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/its_evelina

Instagram: http://instagram.com/evelin.a

If you want more of me, check out my YouTube channel! ^_^

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/MissEvelinaF

Please don't forget to vote! It only takes one push of a button to make me smile :)

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!