Chapter 36

Lina's POV

It's been two months. Two months since I last seen Austin or anyone, really. He hasn't returned my phone calls or asked about me to my friends. He unfollowed me on Twitter and ignored the hate I would receive from his fans. He hasn't texted me or ever came by for a visit. He just went on with his life. His music. His tours and his fans. He would constantly be with some girl. She had beautiful, long hair that were the color of burgundy. She was a dancer and she had plump lips. It hurt so much knowing he moved on this fast. I was two months pregnant and he didn't give a damn. 

I sit in the doctors chair, waiting for my results on how the baby is doing. The walls are covered with diagrams of the female body and posters of happy families, holding their kids up or running through a field. Being happy. Being something I could never have. A family. No guy is going to want a 23 year old with a kid. Everything seems like its crashing down. 

Dr. Sue came in with my files and paperwork. She sat down and took off her glasses.

"Miss.. you have a choice between now and next week for an abortion. You are a single mother with not a stable job. My biggest concern is you not supporting this child." She sighed. 

I look down to my feet and give her a small glance. "I need to keep it." I say. "My family is helping a lot and so are my friends. I'll get a job after labor and.. and... I don't know. But I want to keep it."

"I respect your decision either way." She nods. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?"

I take a while to think through the suggestion. "I want to know. Tell me everything about it.. please." 

"Alright." She gives another nod and opens a file. "It is a girl. She is the perfect weight. She is doing well so far and there's nothing you need to worry about."

It felt so good to hear that. 

-

Author's Note:
Hey guys! Sorry for the long time for not updating! I was really busy!
Thank you sO much for 8k reads. It makes me so happy knowing that you guys are enjoying this. I'll update maybe 2 times a week. 

Happy 2015! I hope you guys have a great year!

-xoxo Evelina