Chapter 22

Lina's POV

 I wake up to my alarm blasting music and Austin's arm is loosely draped around my torso. I must of awoken him while I was tunrning off the annoying alarm, because he stirs a bit and flutters open his eyes.

"Morning beautiful." His voice sounded raspy and deeper. I can get used to this.

"Morning." I smile, getting up from bed and walking to my dresser. I have an hour until 7 and I need to get ready fast. I take out the white lace top with black sninny jeans. "Work today?" I turn to Austin and taking off the shirt I had on. His shirt.

"Yeah." Austin sits up. "I have it at nine." He teases.

"Well I have an hour until I have mine and I would appreciate it if you would fetch me my makeup bag from the bathroom downstairs." I joke, putting on the top and sitting down to pull on the jeans.

"I would...." Austin trails off.

"But..?" I push.

"But Eliza and Clara are down there." He gets out of bed and walks over to me.

"I guess I'll just have to grab it while I go down there myself." I whisper as Austin cups my face and gives a small kiss on my nose. 

"I'll see you at work, alright?" He breathed. All I do is nod my head slightly and he backs away, grabbing his shirt from the floor and exiting the room, creeping quietly downstairs. I don't know how long I sat there, daydreaming, but as soon as I heard the front door shut close, I got up from my spot and went to get my crimping iron, focusing on my mess, I call hair.

-

Author's Note:
The book has over 800 reads! That is AMAZING! XD

Please don't forget to follow me on...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/its_evelina
Instagram: http://instagram.com/evelin.a

If you want more of me, check out my YouTube channel! ^_^
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/MissEvelinaF

Please don't forget to vote! It only takes one push of a button to make me smile :)

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!