Chapter 3~ Sorry for Party Crashin'

"How did you even find out about Samantha's party? Doesn't she like hate your guts or something?" Renee gave me a little chuckle as I rolled my eyes at her. I was currently looking through her closet looking for the perfect dress. Renee however was curling her eyelashes at her small makeup counter. She was wearing a purple dress that hung off of one shoulder and made her look like a Greek goddess.

"Just because she hates me doesn't mean everyone going does. I heard from a few people," I said mysteriously while fingering the silky material of a cute baby blue dress with black lace covering over it. Perfect!

"Yeah, but honestly her hate for you is awful! Just because she's rich," Renee always got worked up about Samantha Sohns. And honestly no one could blame her.

Samantha is a rude girl about 5 foot even. Mean to everyone with a pulse. She always had to be right, and was a major ass kisser to the teachers. You have to admit she throws amazing parties though. Of course it has nothing to do with her hosting skills, but the fact that her parents are the richest people in the whole county. That's why I can get away with going to her parties. Her house is way to big for us to be in the same place at the same time.

"No kidding. She's a right witch," I said. I didn't mind cussing but I was raised right. Never insult a hostess when you're about to crash their party.

"How did you know?!" Renee gasped as I muttered the insult about Samantha. At the moment she was looking at me like I had told her I was a mythical creature. Oh wait! That would be normal! Please note my exasperation. Anyways, she was looking at me like I had just told her a deep secret and someone was going to kill her for it. Why would she-?

"OH MY GOSH! SHE'S A WITCH?!" I shrieked out as I came to the strange realization. My worst enemy is a witch?! That explained so much! My books getting knocked out of my hands when no one was around. The reason basketballs hit me like magnets in P.E.. It explained everything.

"Yeah. She's a witch, but remember you figured that out yourself and I was told to answer questions you came to all by your lonesome!" Renee gave in a wanting tone as she turned around to curl her other set of eyelashes.

"Speaking of lonesome. I saw someone getting cozy with Evan in the meadow," I said giving her a wink through the mirror as I slid on the dress I had grabbed earlier. It was strapless and had a black satin sash that tied in the back right under my bust. It was tight fitting up top but was lose and comfortable as it fell right above my knees. All thoughts of Samantha gone, Renee gave me the death glare as she pursed her lips.

"My parents can't know about that. You're lucky they're out right now or I would kick you butt. Now let's go before the people who invited you, uninvite you," She said yanking her purse off the back of her chair and slamming her door open.

I gave a small chuckle as I walked through the door, grabbing my black flats. I followed my dramatic best friend through her large house and into her red mustang. What did she mean by "My parents can't know about this"? Must be a mermaid thing.

-At the Wicked Party- (see what I did there?;D)

As we got to the house you could see the huge mansion overflowing with teens. I knew if I tried throwing a party like this I'd be grounded for life. People were making out on the porch, riding go carts in the freshly mown grass, and a few strange boys from the ultimate team were throwing around a frisbee and catching it in their mouths.

Renee was off in a second to go out back to the huge pool that dominated the back yard. Of course. No need staying with me when you can just go flap your fins around with Evan. Great.

I was momentarily left standing  alone in the packed foyer. People pushing past to go from the kitchen to the dance floor/ living room. And a few couples even going up the stairs obviously in search for a bit more privacy.