Chapter 1: Hendrickson

Mysty Pov

I thought after fighting with Elizabeth and the Holy Knights surrendering, everything will go back to normal again. Of course, I was wrong. Nothing is ever normal in this world, in my life.

So, here we are now, standing right in front of a demonized Hendrickson. He had purple skin, his eyes were way beyond a human eye, and he had dark demon wings. He also had his this pair of horns above his head that is probably sharper than a knife.

"What the hell did he do to himself?" I muttered under my breath, forming as stance as I held my scythe with one hand. My other arm is on a defensive stance in front of me.

I stood beside Meliodas who was using the sword I got for him. And it's no ordinary sword, either. It was the sword Liz was supposed to give him before. It turns out, the old man Cain gave it to Elizabeth and asked for her to give it to him.

Ban stood on my other side along with Diane who had her Gideon. King floated beside her, his Chastiefol formed into many small daggers aimed at Hendrickson. Elizabeth and the royal family were behind us since we are protecting them. Hendrickson is after Elizabeth. She's the only one left to complete the ritual of reviving the Demon clan. We cannot let that happen.

"Why does she want Elizabeth to complete the ritual? He still needs your sword hilt." I said, turning to my side to look at Meliodas. He suddenly grinned innocently and lowered his guard, rubbing the back of his head.

"I may or may not have let it slip to my fingers. They took it from me, hehe." He sweat dropped.

"You WHAT?!"

"Yeah, my bad." He chuckled nervously.

Gosh, this boy. You can't help but love him, still.

Now is not the time for this conversation. I turned back to look at Hendrickson who seemed to be more blunt than ever. His demon eyes lazily looking at our figures.

"Why don't we have a little talk? You know, demon to demon? Sounds about right if you ask me." I shrugged, looking at his intimidating eyes. Ha, that's not even close to my demon eyes. He'd pee his pants the moment he gets a glimpse of it.

Everyone gasped, their brains processing the new information given away. They never knew about me being a demon, not even Meliodas. Though, I know about him being a demon. I just never brought the topic up until now.

"DEMON?!" They all exclaimed in surprise.

"What did I do to have such an honour as to have a little chat with the Demon Queen?" Hendrickson said sarcastically, lifting his arms to his side lazily.

"DEMON QUEEN?!"

"I don't know, experimenting on yourself surely did, though." I shrugged, lowering my guard. I set the end of my scythe beside my foot and held it with one hand as the back of my other hand rested on my hip.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

Hendrickson and I stared at each other, the sarcastic aura fading away and soon replaced by deadly ones. I can tell that he senses my demonic aura. Though, it has been awhile since I turned into my demon form. And I haven't even drank blood in years! I'm very weak compared to how strong I used to be. But I can't show it to him now, can I?

"Demon Hendrickson, as the Ancient Demon Clan's Silver Demon Queen, I order you to stand down now and give up.....or you will face the consequences." My voice went dangerously deep and cold, like it could easily put a bottomless pit to shame.

"You forgot, Your Highness," he suddenly smirked. "The Demon Clan is not resurrected just yet. And I'm pretty sure your crown's knocked off your head."