Chapter 3: Forgotten

Meliodas Pov

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at my bar's front door to see Elizabeth standing there with a sad smile on her face. She wore the revealing Boar Hat uniform I made her wear before when she was travelling with us.

"Elizabeth! How nice of you to drop by!" Mystique grinned as she happily waved at the silver-haired girl. Elizabeth's eyes showed sorrow and remorse, but she shook it off with a light smile on her face.

"Nice to see you again, Mysty-chan." She said. "My father wants to award the Seven—Eight Deadly Sins for saving Liones and killing Hendrickson. That includes you, Hawk-chan."

Despite Elizabeth trying to kill Mysty and almost destroyed the palace doing it, we chose to accept the mistakes she made and forgive her. After all, that's what Mysty would want us to do. She even sacrificed herself for her.

"Alright, then. Let's get going." I said, walking around the counter towards Mysty, who was sitting on one of the stools.

"Wait, I prepared gifts for you two, and I'd like it if you were to wear them during the ceremony." Elizabeth said, grabbing the two white boxes she brought in with her earlier when she came inside. She handed one for the both of us and went to talk with Hawk as we went upstairs to change.

•••

I went downstairs to show them the white and green patterned clothing Elizabeth got me. "So, how do I look?" I asked.

Both Elizabeth and Hawk turned around to see me wearing the white shirt along with the green pants she got me. I also topped it off with the brown boots that came along with it.

"You look amazing! It suits you!" Elizabeth gawked. I took a few steps forward and grinned back in reply.

"Yep! I might even use this as my Boar Hat uniform. You got my size right, too!" I exclaimed.

"What about me, then?"

I turned around to the stairs to see Mysty walking down the wooden steps in a completely different attire. She wore a beautiful ruby red silk dress with gold elegant carvings on the trumpet sleeves. There's a slit from the left part of the dress going up to her mid-thighs, which showed off her fine legs. On her feet, were black high heels with black ribbons wrapped around her calfs.

She was beautiful.

"I—uh....you......damn." I stumbled over my words, trying to fund the right ones to say to her without her misunderstanding it. "You look beautiful."

She pursed her plump lips together and looked away shyly, her thumbs twiddling with each other. "T-thanks," she mumbled. "Thank you for the dress, Elizabeth."

"You're welcome!" Elizabeth smiled sweetly at her, and I can tell that she was genuinely happy for the gratefulness she received.

"I'm ready as well!"

We all turned to the front door to see Gowther wearing a white cropped shirt with a magenta ribbon under a pale violet coat that went down to his knees. His bottoms were the same colour, too.

"Sparkle!" He exclaimed.

"Who picked that out?" Hawk and I asked glumly.

"Oh? It just so happens my charming lover did." The magenta-haired nerd replied.

"Who the hell is your lover?" Hawk asked.

"You've been reading too much, you can't even distinguish fictions from reality anymore." I sighed.

I looked to my left to see Mysty staring at Gowther like she's trying to deduct something out of him. Pouting, I placed a hand on her shoulder and made her look at me instead. "Are you alright, Mysty?" I asked her.