Chapter 7: Love

Mysty Pov

"Wow! Meliodas' power level jumped to four-thousand, four-hundred!" Hawk exclaimed as the blonde charged at Galand with his Sacred Weapon in-hand.

Slader took Merlin's stone form away from the scene to prevent her from getting crushed to pieces of small rocks. The knights of Camelot all followed Meliodas' lead and charged at Galand all at once.

I can't cast a spell outside the cube, and I don't even know how to neutralize the spell around me.

I feel useless.

Galand easily pulverized the other knights while at the same time, keeping Meliodas at bay. I took a closer look on his face and saw his demon marks on his forehead already. That's why his power level suddenly went up.

The armoured Commandment chopped both of Meliodas' arms off of his body, black/purple liquid spurting out, connecting his dislocated arms to his body.

"Meliodas!" I yelled over the barrier, pounding in the purple wall separating me from the fight and keeping me from attacking.

Too much was on my head, I can't think straight anymore. My vision started to get all blurry and my legs felt like noodles.

Soon enough, I dropped on the ground with a soft thud and blacked out.

•••

Meliodas Pov

I felt something wet drop down my cheek, forcing me to open my eyes to see Elizabeth's crying face hovering over my figure.

"Sir Meliodas," she breathed out in relief. "I'm so glad."

"Yo, Elizabeth." I grinned, but instead of a smile or grin returned to me, she threw herself on top of me and wrapped her arms around me neck, burying her face on the crook of my neck as she let the tears flow down her eyes.

"I thought you were dead!" She exclaimed. "You scared me."

"It takes a lot more than a rusty blade to kill me, you know." I chuckled. "Where's Mysty? Is she okay?"

She pulled away from me, wiping her tears away from her face as she sniffed. "You still worry about her even under your condition?" She mumbled.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked back. "As far as I know, she's the most important person in my life."

"Right," she muttered, "she's fine, don't worry. She passed out inside her Perfect Cube just before the fight ended. Slader concluded that it was from exhaustion and she drained her magic abilities."

"That seems like her, alright." I chuckled.

She's far too reckless for her own good, no wonder she passed out in the middle of the fight. Her body's too weak compared to her original power, so that must've taken a toll on her.

"Let me help you up." Elizabeth offered a hand when I tried to get up on my own to check on the others. She wrapped my arm around her neck, holding it with her hand as the other went around my waist to help me up.

"Thanks," I smiled over at her. She nodded back in reply and led me to the room where the others were. Apparently, we're in Castle Camelot.

"Lady Merlin will surely be disappointed in me." I heard Arthur mumble when we entered their room.

"Then why don't we go and ask her and find out?" I asked, holding the edge of the doorframe beside me.