Chapter 6: Galand

Mysty Pov

"I'll return this to you for now." Merlin said, snapping her fingers before letting Meliodas' weapon fly back to his arms. He easily caught it with his dominant hand and got a better look on his precious sword.

"Lostvayne," I mumbled.

My head started aching once more, like something was being forcefully inserted inside my head.

"Mysty-chan! Are you okay?" Diane held my shoulders, letting me lean on her as my legs started to give out.

"I'm fine," I breathed out. "I'm fine."

I focused back on the battle and saw Meliodas cutting off the Albion's arm to pieces with just one strike. He jumped into the air, turning back around to face the Albion as it formed five cannon-like horns around its face to charge at Meliodas.

It was preparing to fire.

Suddenly, Meliodas multiplied into five versions of him, all charging fearlessly at the Albion's incoming attack.

"No! Meliodas!" I exclaimed. "Dodge it!"

"Trust him, Mysty." Merlin smiled over at me. "Trust him like how you used to before."

"But I don-"

"FULL COUNTER!"

All five of him used his special magic ability and destroyed the Albion's upper body, along with its core.

I was in awe.

It was such a powerful attack that not even I can surely dodge or even block. He's that powerful with his Sacred Treasure?

I really need to get my memories back.

•••

Meliodas gave Arthur a brief explanation about the Ten Commandments and the Albion being released when the seal was broken by Hendrickson. Though, I think he left out the Hendrickson part while telling the story to the king.

"I know it's hard to believe, but it's all true." Meliodas told him.

"So, Captain, that means the Ten Commandments who created the Albions are even stronger, right?" Diane asked him. "Do we even stand a chance against such unthinkable foes?"

"Ha ha ha ha! Don't you forget, with that technique Meliodas just used, any foe will fall easily." Hawk said.

"I-Indeed! Sir Pig is right!" Arthur exclaimed. "Along with Lady Mystique's powers, they will be an unbeatable duo!"

"My powers are actually locke-"

Meliodas cut her off by placing a hand over her mouth to refrain her from talking any further. "We don't wanna stress out Arthur more with your powers going away now, do we?" He whispered.

"Anyway, that's not my technique." Meliodas turned back to Arthur while carrying his sword. "It's the specialty of my Sacred Treasure, Lostvayne. Physical Clones."

With a swish, of his sword, he multiplied into five once again like how he did earlier.

"Hey, Mysty. Can we talk for a sec?" All five of him asked. He didn't even let me answer for myself as he literally dragged me away from the others.

"What were you thinking?!" He exclaimed when we were a safe distance away from the others, but we're not out of eye sight. "Leaving the tavern without even telling me! Without even asking for my consent! Don't you know how worried I was when I woke up not seeing you downstairs?"

My ears started to hurt due to all of his clones talking all at once like I'm never gonna hear the end of it. "Will you please turn back to normal?" I groaned, covering both of my ears with my hands pressed against them tightly.