The meeting day😘

I woke up at 10:45 I then got a text from Ivan 👉👉👉.

I then got dressed 👇👇👇.

Make up👇👇

I then ate breakfast and got my phone I walked to the park I don't really like to use my car and the park was not that far I was 5 minuets early and I just was in my phone until I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around and it was Ivan we hug...

I then ate breakfast and got my phone I walked to the park I don't really like to use my car and the park was not that far I was 5 minuets early and I just was in my phone until I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around and it was Ivan we hugged and sat down.
Ivan: hey how old are you?
Y/N: 18 you?
Ivan: oh 19, so why did you move to LA?
Y/N: cuz it's so beautiful and I love it here
Ivan: oh
He looked at me with Curiosity it look like he was trying to read me. I looked down.
Ivan: so do you have a boyfriend?
I looked up and I saw his eyes were now light blue like a ocean there were so pretty.
Y/N: no actually I don't
Ivan: oh you live alone?
Y/N: yeah
His eyes became dark then light again.
Y/N: how do you do that with your eyes?
Ivan: I um it's the lighting you. The sun.
Y/N I nodded my head and looked down he was asking too many questions like he was trying to know what I'm thinking. But why?
Ivan: are you sleepy you look sleepy?
Y/N: yeah I kinda didn't get a good sleep
Ivan: oh that sucks. Well wanna go on the swings.
We go in the swings and talk.
Ivan: so what's your favorite color?
Y/N: I like blue
Ivan: same
He then tagged me and then I ran after him laughing I then tripped and fell I cut my knee it was bleeding a lot Ivan ran over to me.
Y/N: owwww
Ivan: let me take you home
He picked me up bridle style and put me in his car. He drove to my house and picked me back up and put me on my bed in my room. He then went to go get band-Aids and water he came back and I gasp.
Ivan: what's wrong?
Y/N: umm your eyes are dark r-red...
Ivan: I gtg sorry bye
He put the stuff down and and ran out of my house I was kinda sad cuz why would he just leave his eyes scared me a lot I thought me out colored contacts in is it my fault he left? Why did he leave? I finished cleaning the blood and my cut I layed down then I got a text from Ivan.

Ivan: I gtg sorry bye He put the stuff down and and ran out of my house I was kinda sad cuz why would he just leave his eyes scared me a lot I thought me out colored contacts in is it my fault he left? Why did he leave? I finished cleaning the blo...

It was like 2:20 I then wanted to take a nap.

I woke up with Ivan shaking me I looked over and he was smiling laying next to me. I looked at the time and it was 6:30.
Y/N: omg I'm so sorry.
Ivan: it's ok and you shouldn't leave your door unlocked.😂.
Y/N: sorry though
Ivan: no no it's ok wanna watch a movie.
Y/N: yeah sure what movie
Ivan: a scary one like a vampire one
Y/N: umm vampires scare me
Ivan: it's ok I'm here
Y/N: ok fine
I put on a scary vampire movie and I will be honest vampires do scare me. So I was hiding next to Ivan.
Ivan: it's ok.
I then hugged him and he hugged me back.
Y/N: can we turn off this movie plz
Ivan: vampires scare you that much?
Y/N: kinda yeah.
Ivan: ok
He turned off the movie and faced me I blushed and looked down he lifted chin.
Ivan: I really like you
Y/N: I do to
Ivan: but I don't want to hurt you ever and I don't know if I can keep that promise.
Y/N: why?
Ivan: you should already be scared of me but your not how come?
Y/N: because I feel safe around you.
Ivan: that's good
Y/N: what do you mean you don't want to hurt me but you can't keep it as a promise?
Ivan: i uhh you want fruit?
Y/N: sure let's go down stairs
We get up and I start to cut up the water melon 🍉.
But then I cut my hand.
Ivan: omg what were you doing?
Y/N: trying to cut the water melon
Ivan grabbed my hand and washed it in the sink he put a towel over it he was getting tense.
Ivan: don't touch this knife again I'll be right back!
He said in a Stern voice I held my cut he came down and he put a band-aid on my hand I looked up at him his eyes were red and he then kissed me.
😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
Omg what will he do will she be ok or will she find out?
Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and peace ✌️