Find out😱

I kissed back then he started to kiss more roughly then something cut my lip I pushed away and his eyes were red and he has sharp teeth I went to run my knee hurt like hell he then stopped me. I got so scared.
Ivan: I won't hurt you I'm so sorry look at me.
He lifted my chin for some reason I felt safe now.
Ivan: I'm so sorry you had to see me this way. I promise I won't hurt you ever.
Y/N: I-I trust you but what about anyone else.
Ivan: my brother might be a little bit of a problem but I'll fix that.ill tell you anything you need to know.
He grabbed my hand and we went to my room and sat on the bed.
Y/N: of your a vampire why did you not kill me?
Ivan: cuz I love you and I wouldn't ever try to hurt you I'm in love with you. ( he touched my cheek) I will always love and protect you.
I smile.
Y/N: this one night I can't really remember but I saw you at McDonald's and you were following me then bit me then I was in your car then I woke up in my room.
Ivan: ok I could explain I saw you, you were hot and I smelt your blood and I followed you and then by you till you were weak I felt bad to bite such a pretty girl so I put you in my car and you passed out cuz I weakened you then I brought you to your house and climb threw a window and left you there.
Mackenzie: ohhh
Ivan: do you still trust me?
Y/N: yeah...
Ivan: I love you y/n
Y/N: I love you too
Ivan: would you be my gf?
Y/N: yes 💜.
We both hug.
Y/N: how old are you?
Ivan: 19
Y/N: how long have you bin 19?
Ivan: along time
Y/N: so your like 100 years old?
Ivan: more like 300
I was supersized.
Ivan: yeah but I look young to date a girl like you😘.
I blush then his phone went off he looked kinda mad.
Ivan: I gtg but we could hand it tomorrow.
Y/N: sure
Ivan: bye babe
Y/N: bye😘
IVANS POV|~~~~~~~|
I sped home aka I ran home.
Emilio: we're where you? And you smell like a human!
Ivan: I was with a girl!
Emilio: did you bite her?
Ivan: no I love her.....
Emilio: you can't move a human!!!
Ivan: yes I can if you take her or hurt her I'll kill you!!
Eddu them same downstairs
Eddu: ivan I heard you and you can't live a human!
Ruben: to be honest you can't date a human you she'll grow old and die and while you still live on. Also, if you turn her she may not want to turn into a vampire she wants a normal human life.
💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜
Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and peace ✌️