The kidnapping

{[Y/N POV]}
That night Ivan and I trying to sleep what happen in the elevator was happening in my head I saw his face it was worried and I remember him kissing me and who I thought was going to kill me actually saved me.. does he like me? Or is he just saving me because he wants to torture me and then kill me but the way he kissed me it really felt like he liked me.
Ivan: babe? Are you ok?
Y/N: yeah I went to get coffee and then that happened.
Ivan: ohh it's ok baby I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you, you could have died
Y/N: I didn't and it's not your fault because I didn't wake you up to go with me.
He kissed me and I kissed back I'm not so scared of Emilio anymore even if he try's to hurt me I'll always remember that day when he saved my life.
Y/N: I wanna go somewhere... somewhere fun
Ivan: are you sure? We can go to the Hollywood wall of fame to look around.
He held my hand and I smiled we got up and went to his car we drove to the Hollywood wall of fame. I forgot how pretty LA was because of all this drama and stress. We walked all around all of these stars with peoples names we went into this shop and we bought matching hoodies. Then Ivan went into a shop and I waited outside for him because I didn't want to go in. Then Emilio gave and cover my mouth and ran away with me behind all of the stores and in a alleyway when he got closer to me my heart was racing I was afraid of Emilio.
Emilio: I saved you in that elevator... because.. I love you. And my brother has you as his... I am going crazy.
I was frozen he came close and touched my cheek. I love him to and I could not admit it to anyone. Then Ivan was calling my phone a bunch of times Emilio grabbed my phone and threw it.
Y/N: HEY!!! THATS MY PHONE!
Emilio: shhhh I can't let him hear you
He cover my mouth Ivan was getting closer to us I try to move and make noice but Emilio held me tight Ivan heard us he ran to us and threw me on the floor and threw Emilio Ivan then picked me up and was about to run until Emilio grabbed my leg and pulled me into his arms I try to get out of his grab but he's so much stronger then me. Ivan went to punch Emilio but then Emilio ran with me in his arms I hate when they run so fast it's so scary. I hid in Emilios chest.
We got to the woods but I could tell we were far in the woods I could see nothing but trees and dirt.
Y/N: I want to go back to Ivan plz
Emilio: no I'm sorry but you have to stay here you think Ivan is innocent but he's not he could be just as mean and a murder just like me he could early hurt you.
Y/N: so can you, you try to kill me
Emilio: but I saved your life!
I had both else to say.
Y/N: I'm leaving
Emilio: to where you have no clue where we are
Y/N: idc
I kept walking but Emilio picked me up and put me over is shoulder and started to walk to a wooden old house.
Y/N: put me down☹️.
We got in his house then he put me down.
It was old, I walked in I have no clue where we are so I'm kinda scared.
Y/N: this is kidnapping I want to go see Ivan
Emilio: no because I want you he's going to have to find you.
Then he brings me to his room it's actually kinda nice. He layed me down in the bed and I got scared he got on top of me and kissed me. That's all it went he didn't try anything else thank god he picked me up and waited for eddu and Ruben. I wanted Ivan to just come find me
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thanks for readying don't forget to votes star ⭐️ and comment