Beach problem

Y/N POV....

I woke up with a big headache and i was ivan laying next to me.

Ivan: good your awake baby

Y/N: what happen?

Ivan: my brother and his friend

i then started to remember every thing ivan hugged me i hugged him.

Y/N: why did you save me? your brother hates you now cuz of me...

Ivan: i love yo so much i will never let anyone hurt you even if its my own brother. but if i turn you into a vampire then my brither wont be able to hurt you again.

Y/N: no i dont want to be one i dont want to live for thousands of years and kill people and even kill animals. i dont want to be a murder....

Ivan: its ok i wont make you. i just want to be with you forever

i touched my cheek and kissed me i love him too but i also have to remember hes a murder and what if he cant control his thirst and bite me and possibly kill me. i pulled away.

Y/N: my head hurts

Ivan: ill get you some medcine

i nod and he gets medicine i take it, it was discussing lol. i lay down and my head stops hurting. then he kisses me.

Ivan: you should get to sleep

Y/N: ok baby

he kisses me again and then we cuddle and go to sleep.

NEXT MORNING------

I woke up before ivan i stared at him sleeping hes so cute

Ivan: why are you staring babe lol

Y/N: ohh your up

Ivan: yes iv bn up for 3 hours

he opens his eyes and look at me i blush and look down and then he lifts my chin and kisses me.

Ivan: i love it when you blush. dont hide it.

then he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Ivan: wanna go somewhere like... Santa Moinica?

Y/N: sure

i got dressed into my bathing suit.

and then you get shorts and a shirt on ivan bits his lip and you laugh he takes your hand and you guys go to the car

and then you get shorts and a shirt on ivan bits his lip and you laugh he takes your hand and you guys go to the car. the whole ride he held your hand you got to santa monica and you set your bags, towel, and phones down you take off your shirt and shorts and ivan was staring at you while you did that he then grabbed your hand and walked to the water. you put your foot in and it as super cold.

Ivan: Get in babe.

Y/N: Nooo way its tooo cold

he laughed.

Ivan: ill pick you up and well both go in.

you ran from him and he chased after you he then picked you up and walked to the water and then started to go in you felt the cold water go on your back you held onto ivan tight as he got into the water more he held you tighter

Ivan: dont let go babe

you didnt listen and got out of his grip and swam deeper into the ocean and he chased you he got you and picked you up again.

Ivan: baby i dont want to lose you

you both laughed and he spun you around then you went under water again he came with you then you cut your right hand on a rock you swam back up and started crying ivan grabbed your hand and his eyes turned red you got worried and scared where you going to die? will he actually kill me? he then looked into your eyes then his eyes turned into blue again he picked you p and swam back to shore then he ran to the towels and put it around your cut.

IVANS POV-------

i saw emilio after Y/ N cut her hand his eyes turned red i knew he could never control his thirst with human blood i gave him a mad look and he smirked i ran with Y/N under the peir but bad idea cuz emilio was there he came close to her. i pulled her behind me.

Ivan: leave her alone!

Emilio: WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING A HUMAN I COULD KILL HER SO CAN YOU!

Ivan: i lover her and i wont ever hurt her so except that brother!

Emilio: no!

he then try to grab Y/N but i grabbed her hand and pulled her closer he then pushed me out of the way and got to Y/N.

Y/N POV---------------

emilio grabbed me and bit my wrist for 5 seconds then he bit his lip.

Emilio: i will admit your hot

ivan then got up and pushed him off of me i fell back in the wet sand weak and tired i looked to my left and ivan was there evrything then went black.

30 MINUETS LATER--------

i woke up on a towel still at the beach with ivan.

Ivan: i had to feed you my blood to heal you im sorry for what he did i didnt know he stalkes me now.

Y/N: Its not your fault babe

he lifted up my wrist and there was nothing was there he kiss me and i kissed back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to VOTE ⭐️ and PEACE ✌️