The elevator

Ivan then later me on the bed softly and kissed me then layed beside me.
Ivan: I can't ever loose you
Y/N: I love you ❤️
Ivan: we both go into danger together💙
I layed on his chest and then fell asleep I felt safe his arms around me I felt better I woke up in the middle of the night Ivan was sleeping I got out of his grip and walked to the bathroom to wash my face then get water I try to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I went down into the lobby and got coffee then someone grabbed my waist and cover my mouth I spilt my hot coffee in them and ran but it was Emilio so he was lot faster then me, I was in the hall way I went to the elevator and push the 7th level then Emilio came in before it was about to shut he pushed me against the wall I was so scared his fangs came out he touched all the buttons then the elevator stopped and it was not opening it was broke. Omg what am I going to do 😭. Then water started to leak in there's the walls and the elevator was filling up with water and Emilio had a worried look in his face why would he be worried 1. He's a vampire he can't die from drowning and 2. He broke the elevator this is his fault he wants me died then I'm about to die. I was sad scared and I will miss Ivan ily him so much but there is not way I'll be saved front this one... the water started to get to my waist I was really starting to panic Emilio picked me up and put me on his shoulders to touch the Celling why was he helping me? The water was getting higher then we both went under water he held onto me making sure I was not running out of air witch I was he kissed me and gave me air why is he helping me? I really appreciate it I was getting scared I couldn't breathe a lot and Emilio gave me air again but I still couldn't breathe cuz I was panicking I then passed out.

{[EMILIOS POV]}
Idk why I was trying to hurt her but when she passed out from the water in the elevator I was almost crying I had to get us out of here I try open the doors then the doors open and I see Ivan on the other side I grabbed y/n and gave her to Ivan we got out of the elevator and Ivan was mad.
Ivan: what happend!!! She's not breathing!!
He gave her CPR and after the 7th time she woke up coughing and breathing heavy I was so happy she was awake she was confused.
Y/N: w-why did you save me?
Emilio: I couldn't let a beautiful girl like you die because of me being stupid.
Ivan held onto her I don't blame him he was so scared that he had lost her because of me because of his twin brother....
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~will Emilio help her?
Or keep hurting her?
Will eddu hurt her?
Keep readying to find out don't forget to vote ⭐️ and peace ✌️