Im going after you!

you pulled away, and looked him in the eyes he grabbed your hand.

Ivan: i love you so much i swear to you i will try not to hurt you or get you hurt by my brother ill protect you i want to be with you forever.

Y/N: i love you to i want to be with you forever too.

Ivan: wanna walk to starbucks its close?

Y/N: sure

you blush and he laughed a little he then takes your hand and walked to starbucks you know there a bar right next to starbucks maybe i could go in there and get a drink. we pay for our starbucks he makes jokes while we wait for our drinks then me get our drinks finally and you drank it you grabbed his hand while he still had his coffee in his hand and take him in the bar.

Ivan: babe you r not drink.

Y/N: just one

you then order 3 more beers drank them until Ivan came to you.

Ivan: babe! your drunk we need to leave.

Y/N: Whyyy u ruin all duh funn...

Ivan: im not im trying to protect you let go

he then picked me up and took me to the car. i waited for him to get into the car.

Y?N: Your no funn!

i pout like a baby and cross my arms he says nothing and drive i start laughing and he looks at me confused.

Y/N: Babyyyyyyyyy

Ivan: what were almost home

Y/N:I want to get ice cream baby plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ivan: baby its 12:30 no

i start to fake cry he gets sad to he drives to a ice cream shop we get out of the car and i could barly walk he gave me a piggy back ride we got ice cream and got back in the car.

Ivan: i didnt want to leave you in the car your drunk and emilio could be here

Y/N: Oh ok thank uuuuuuuuuu

i then started to laugh again.

ivan then laughed cuz i was laughing. we got home and i was done with my ice cream and so was he, he carried me to my room and layed me down and took off my shoes then he layed next to me with his arm around me.

i then fell asleep.

IVANS POV--------------------------

i was getting really thirsty so i let go of her and went to my house and got blood and more clothes but then eddu was standing at the front door.

Ivan: What now!!!

Eddu: emilio is planning on taking and killing Y/N just warning you.

then he moved away from the door. i ran out really fast i wont let him hurt her my own freaking brother!!! i then got to Y/N house got threw her window she was still there sleeping and then i drank the blood and thrrew it away then went to sleep next to Y/N.

NEXT MORNING----

i woke up before Y/N like always i never sleep lat i woke up at 6:30 vampires are not supposed to sleep late. i kissed Y/N cheek shes so pretty. i got blood out of my bag and drank it i wanted to drink Y/N blood so bad but i love her i would never do that then Y/N started to wake up i got in her bed and cuddled with her she hugged me.

Ivan: gm baby

Y/N: Gm babe your warm

i started to laugh