you cant love a human!

i ran out of the house to y/ns i love her and no one is going to stop me from loving her. i got to her house i went to open the door but it was locked and i knocked in it but she was not answering so i went to her window and she was sleeping i opened it and i went in i closed the window i layed right next to her then she started to wake up and she turned towards me.

Y/N: what are you doing here Ivan

Ivan: i just missed and i wanted to come over can i stay over?

Y/N: sure

Ivan: you should go back to sleep its 2AM its not healthy for you not to get sleep.

she faced me her head inmy chest i hugged her and then finally i fell asleep i uselessly never fall asleep,

NEXT MORNING+

I woke at 7:00 it was early Y/N was still sleeping i need blood i got up quietly and went to my house i ran. i got there and it was quiet i went in got a blood bag and put it in a cup.

Emilio: where were you bro? with that human?!!

Ivan: yes i was

Emilio: you know i could hurt her if you keep hanging out with her.

Ivan: try and ill kill you

i took one last sip of the blood then put it in the sink and left.

i ran to Y/N house it was 8:30 she still was not awake i then wanted to make breakfast for her. so i went down stairs and cooked then 30 minuets later i went to wake up Y/N. i ran upstairs. i saw her still sleeping she was so cute i started to shake her.

Ivan: baby wake up

Y/N: ok

Ivan: you want me to carry you baby? lol

Y/N: yes pls lol

i picked her up bridle style and then she was hanging onto me and we finally i put her down and she ate.

Y/N: Thank you babe

Ivan your welcome babygirl

Y/N: Can we get starbucks?

Ivan: anything for you baby go get ready

Y/N: ok thank you babe

Y/N POV--------

i went upstairs and got dressed

i then went down stairs ivan grabbed my hand and kissed me i kissed back then we went to his car to go to starbucks

i then went down stairs ivan grabbed my hand and kissed me i kissed back then we went to his car to go to starbucks. we were holding hands the whole ride to got to starbucks and got out.

IVANS POV-------

i got out with Y/N at starbucks i look over to my right, emilio and eddu is there and ruben wasnt there i ignored them and held Y/N next to me closer, we then ordered my brother and eddu was staring at us i knw they want her i wont let them have her, i pulled her closer really hard.

Y/N: owww babe

Ivan: sorry

i felt bad emilio then laughed that i hurt her wow hes such a good brother. fuck him. we got to the car and started to drive we were almost home until i slammed on my brakes, because emilio was in the middle of the street. i got out.

Ivan: stay in the car.

Y/N POV----

i stayed in the car i saw a guy that looked a little like him it was his brother then i felt a hand on my mouth i try to pull away but he was super strong ivan heard and ran over to the car. Emilio then ran after him and pushed him down a hill in the woods then the guy pulled me out of the car and he pulled out his fangs out and i was scared.

Eddu: if you move or run ill bite you and kill you.

i let him tie my hands and he put a shirt on my mouth so i couldn't yell. i heard ivan yell my name i try to yell Eddu hit me and i cried ivan came out of the woods.

Eddu: YOU CANT LOVE A HUMAN!!

Ivan: let her go where supposed to be friends

Eddu: yes untill you started to hang out with a worthless human!

i then started to cry more ivan then ran to us pushed eddu down a hill with me i then fell down a hill trying to stop myself but i hit my head on a tree and passed out.

IVAN POV--------

i then found y/n with eddu i had to help her i then tackled eddu into a hill and made y/n fall to i went to grab her hand but she hit her head on a tree i grabbed her and she was passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont forget to vote and keep reading an