The midnight problem

IVANS POV~~~~
I went to Bellas hotel and I saw her she's so beautiful I really don't want to hurt her I have to. I went over to her and I grabbed her wrist and bit her.
Bella: OWWW!
I let go and ran away then I went to Emilios house.

BELLAS POV~~~~
Ivan bit me! I look at my wrist and see there's a bite mark and blood I go and clean it, it started to hurt a lot I wrapped it and layed back down wondering why he did it and how did he find me

IVANS POV~~~~~
I got into Emilios house and grabbed a piece of sharp wood.

I went to Emilios bed room and I didn't see him then someone came from behind the door and started to bite me I pushed him off and it was Emilio I stabbed his stomach and pushed him down I didn't kill him but I made him week you can only kill a va...

I went to Emilios bed room and I didn't see him then someone came from behind the door and started to bite me I pushed him off and it was Emilio I stabbed his stomach and pushed him down I didn't kill him but I made him week you can only kill a vampire with a sharp wooden stick in the heart.
Ivan: you took Bella from me!
Emilio: I...I liked her I.. saved her l...life
I kicked his face super hard
Ivan: NO YOU DIDNT YOU KIDNAPED HER AND NOW YOU BRAINWASHED HER TO LOVE YOU!
Emilio: I... saved her I..In the elevator
I don't care if he saved her he brainwashed her to like him which is stupid I grabbed the wood and pulled it out of him then stabbed him closer to his hard then I ran away.

EMILIOS POV~~~~
When I kidnaped her I never meant to hurt her I never meant to be evil but I loved her a lot I looked at the wood in me I pulled it out and I was in pain the cut healed and I stood up and then layed back inside my bed I need to get Bella tomorrow we need to get away from Ivan he's gonna kill me and possibly kill Bella.