Chapter 4

We are back from Lilo and Stitch,

I slid into the car and Henry drove us back, I have to admit that I feel guilty talking to them like that. It's not their fault that am so unfortunate.

I came down as we reached Henry's house.

"Hey, Suzie? Am going to you some clothes at my house. Just give me five minutes."

I just nodded and went inside with Henry behind me.
I have to be strong, I thought, what will dad expect me to do? Surely he won't expect me to swallow in self pity, NEVER! I will find those murderers and make them pay.

"Am back," Lola walked in carrying about five bags that looked like it was about to burst, she sure knows how to go to the extreme. She knows I hate pity and I think she is trying to behave like nothing happened just for me.

"Whoa!" Henry said coming out from his room as he saw Lolly struggling with the bags while I was sitting on the couch smiling at her frustration.

"I need help! Suzie, get your lazy ass off that chair this instant!"

"Nope," I said popping the p. I have to say seeing her struggle is a really good picture.

"You know I hate you right? " she said.

"Awwwn, i love you too." I replied, from the corner my eye i could see that Henry was also  enjoying the show as he leaned on the door, watching with an amused look on his face.

"Am so thirsty," she said as she slumped on the chair.

I went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water. "Here, chock on this," I said handing her the water while she just flipped me off.

"All this things I carried made me miscarry," she said dramatically putting the back of her hand on her forehead, with the other on my stomach.

I shook my head, "The only thing I know you miscarried is your sense," I said,

"Ew, this water you gave me taste bitter and its smell can wake up the dead," she said after taking a sip,"Were you not taught that water is supposed to be tasteless and odourless?" She pinched her nose.

"I gave you water because I love you,"I feigned hurt

"Well, your love tastes really bitter," she replied drinking the water. I glared at her,carried some of the bags into the guest room.

And.....

That was how we spent our evening on the living room floor watching movies and eating lots of unhealthy snacks and I...

Felt better.

"Nuh uh,"
"Please let me sleep, just five more minutes "

"No"

"But Lola is still sleeping,"I  whined, until I felt my legs pulled and water on my face.

"Ahhh," I screamed as my body came in contact with the water. I stood up immediately to see Lola and Henry laughing at me.

"Why me?" I said under my breath.

Lola said as she showed me the empty bucket.

"Fine, you win, " I said as I dragged myself to bathroom to clean up.

I don't even know what today is going to be like.