Chapter 18

Tyler

Finally today's work is finished, I decided to see my beautiful mate.
I made my way downstairs to the living room.

"I want to watch wrestling revolution." She said snatching the remote from Crystal.

"No, animations." Crystal retorted.

"Am a guest in this house so you do what I say." She fired back.

Well hopefully that changes and she becomes my Luna.My people have noticed her but she has not been officially made our Luna, our main focus was to solve the mystery of her father's death before anything else, I coughed, both turned towards me.

"Suzanne, can I see you outside?"

She nodded, turned and gave Crystal a stink eye before following me. We went towards the garden.

"So," I started staring at her beautiful green eyes. "There's a meeting for witches, and I wanted to know if you would like to go,"

She scrunched her eyebrows,"What do they do in the meeting, voodoo magic?" She asked making me laugh.

"No, just enlighten you in some things... I guess,"

"You mean educate, Education is boring." She shrugged.

"But you could learn lots of things and meet your kind," I said even though I wanted her to stay here with me.

"I know but knowledge is choking, trying to force its way into your head. And besides your my kind... Oh! I mean that... that.. like your... Well am a werewolf too." She stuttered and blushed.

I smiled knowing I have such effect on her, I wanted to kiss her badly.

"Well let's go in and see a movie," I said as I led her inside.

'Real smooth man' Chad said but I just blocked him out.

I led her to my room hoping she won't opt for the living room. No woman besides from Crystal and my mom has been in my room before her.

I know what you think but yes I do have sexual life but not when am in my pack, just when I go to the city. I can't dare to be that way with my pack members, they are certain boundaries you know. 

We entered my room, she sat on my bed and I went to put a movie.

I raised up game of thrones movie pack and she nodded but I could tell she looked nervous because she kept biting her lip. I knew what I was doing. I may get lucky before the end of this movie.

If you know what I mean...heheh.

I sat down beside her as it started and suddenly she stood up and turned it off. I looked at him in surprise.

"We both know we can't watch this movie together," she stated bluntly, folding her arms.

I felt disappointed, not that I was going to let it show. "You can take the movie with you then," I replied. 

I sniffed faint arousal in the air, igniting mine. She walked up to me straddled me and her lips met mine.

Jackpot 💘

Our lips moves in sync as I grabbed her waist my hand trailing below as she tugged my hair. I groaned as she kissed my jaw slowly then kissed my mark making me harder as I raised my hips up to meet hers, she stilled before she started grinding my hard on. She sucked at my neck before a loud knock interrupted us.