Chapter 7

Three guards came in,two led me outside and the other stayed inside with the man in the office talking almost one hour while I stood outside with the two guards, I was officially offended and they came out minus the man and led me to a room not far from the office.

I have to wrap my head around this, yes i have read about werewolfs and it's real? God... What to do? The pain in my shoulder and body is magically gone. I have a mate...A mate and I cheated on my boyfriend. This is so wrong, I have to tell Henry before I die from guilt i I feel filty, but the kiss... It was not like anything i have felt before... It was magical and... No I have to dismiss that train of thought. But am not a werewolf or anything-

I was interrupted by a knock, who could it be?

"Come in" A woman with a first aid box came in, she was short and cute. She bowed when she looked at me... What! bowed? I think am imagining things.

"Alpha Tyler asked me to clean your wound,"she said smiling.So his name is Tyler, interesting.

"Okay, thank you,"

"Please sit down," she motioned to the queen sized bed in my room and cleaned up the wound on my shoulder and head it already stopped bleeding. She went to my wardrobe and opened it and lots of clothes were there.
"By the way, the Alpha sent these clothes for you,"

"How did he know my size,?"

"He has good eyes." she replied smiling. I had nothing to say about that. So I asked instead
"What is your name?"

"Oh! Am sorry," she blushed, "my name is Crystal Nathan."

"Its a nice name, well my name is-"

"I know your name Luna,"

I cringed when she called me that, to me it's like all the werewolf novels I read just came to life.
"Please don't call me that," i said frowning.

She just smiled at me "Well am going to be eighteenth tomorrow, hopefully I will find my mate,"

"I hope you find him too,"

"Your not a werewolf yet you about us, how?"

"I read novels,"

"But now everything in it is correct you know,"

"I suppose so," I mumbled i was already feeling tired even though I enjoyed the talk.

"I guess I'll be on my way,"

"I will see you later right?"

"Definitely." she said smiling happy and I smiled back because her smile is really infectious and makes her more beautiful.

When she left I decided to admire my room, it was better than my former room with a queen size bed, I opened the window and it overlooked a beautiful forest, I adjusted the curtains to allow light enter my room, I went to the wardrobe and saw different types of clothes, as if am staying here forever. The bathroom was big enough for three. The vanity blah blah blah, my jaw dropped when I looked at the full length mirror.

My auburn hair looked like a vulture's nest and green eyes looked dull, I sighed. How could he kiss this mad looking creature?

Dad said I look exactly like my mom, she must have been really pretty.

Hmmm....I miss my dad, I still can't accept the fact that he is dead.

Ok? Go away negative energy.

So I went to freshen up.....

Crystal stopped by and gave me a book of werewolves history. Then I realized that my novels told one too many fibs.