Note to readers

Haii guys!

I understand that the layout of my book may be confusing to some of you so below I've written some guideline of how the book is set out.

1) The prologue is a chapter in the middle of the book which I've taken out and put right at the beggining of the book.

2) The chapter names are either called Lara or Leon. If the chapter has Lara's name in it, it means that, that chapter is about Lara's point of view and if the chapter is called Leon, then that chapter is about Leon's point of view.

3) I find that I get the same people commenting first on my chapters, so to mix it up, I'm going to change it so that in order to get the next chapter dedication, you must add the book to your reading list.

4) Please don't get mixed up with adding the book to your library and adding it to your reading list. If you're unsure how to add a book to your reading list then follow the steps below.

If you're using your phone or an android:

* Add the book to your library if you haven't already.

*Go to your library

* Press hold on the book for at least 3 seconds and wait for a box to appear

* The box should list a number of options. Click on the option which says, "Add story to - your username - reading list.

* If you have different folders within your reading list then choose which folder you want the story to be in.

If you're using a laptop or a computer, then you should be able to automatically add the book to your reading list by clicking on the box on the top right hand side of the page, where it says, "Add story to - your username - reading list.

And don't worry, I'm not making you go through all these steps for nothing. When somebody adds my story to their reading list, I get a noticification. So if you're the first one to do it, you will get the next chapter dedication.

I'm going to dedicate this chapter to myself, just so that we have a clean slate but the first person to add my story to their reading list once this has been published - which it has been otherwise you wouldn't be reading it now - will get the next chapter dedication.

Thanks for reading.

please vote and comment and continue to read!

Cios