♩↝there's some games u want to play

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

· ✧. · chap. four · . ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

jaemin left and locked his house, making his way to the other boy's place. their homes were in the same neighborhood so it was easy to walk.

both jaemin and the other boy had always gone to the same school, seeing as they'd lived in the same neighborhood for a while, but they had never interacted until high school. high school was when both boys were extremely popular, good looks and cute smiles to draw anyone in. girls screamed for them, boys would stare.

the older boy was a player. he could be adorable, but that angelic facade would be quickly overtaken by a flirty, playful nature.

jaemin was similar. he fucked around with older guys and girls — only a year or two maximum — and he'd get bored easily, so he'd drop them within a week, maybe two.

but he was upfront about it, made it clear with his flings what they were. he never strung people along like the other boy did, never told his flings he loved them, never took things too far, just kisses and hickeys and pet names.

he and his flings knew their relationship was purely fun, so there were no hard feelings.

but the other boy?

he'd chase after people for a week, date and play with them for a few more, then dump them in a second, leave them whimpering.

jaemin wasn't cruel enough for that.

so he, na jaemin, took the role of a fuckboy.

and the other, lee jeno, took the role of a playboy.