♩↝chasing after u

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

· ✧. · chap. twelve · . ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

jaemin left jeno's house exhausted and sore.

they spent so long making out, giving each other hickeys, stumbling around as they made their way to the older's bedroom, then back to the front door.

when they finally parted for good, jeno's hair was a mess, his eyes heavily lidded, face a hazy red and lips the color of carmine from their violent kissing. his leather jacket had been discarded long ago, leaving him with his fitted black t-shirt that had been stretched out, the material close to ripping. it was now slightly loose around his neck, revealing the deep plum, burgundy marks on his neck. art, curtesy of jaemin.

he looked fucking hot.

jaemin smirked, wondering how jeno would cover up the marks.

people knew the younger was a fuckboy, and that he was unloyal as shit, so no one would mind if they saw his neck. not only that but his parents were away often to attend to business and had no time to worry over their son and his actions. in fact, they didn't even know of his fuckboy tendencies.

but jeno was a whole different case. his parents were not as busy as jaemin's and would notice the hickeys. and of course, the raven-haired was a playboy, dating some random kid for the summer who would surely freak out if they saw his neck.

jeno and jaemin managed to keep their relationship a secret, for the older's sake. only their close friends knew.

when jaemin arrived back at his house, he flopped back onto his bed.

jeno had chased after him for a year. but he wasn't really chasing after the younger, just his body.

jaemin had been chasing after jeno ever since then. but he had been chasing after the older's heart.

the playboy and fuckboy had switched roles in a way, and kept a strictly kissing and hickeys relationship. they never ventured further, neither sexually or emotionally.

jaemin was tired of it.