♩↝when i try to talk

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

· ✧.     · chap. 19 · .         ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

jaemin leaped out of the covers, ignoring jeno's wolf whistle and compliments of, "whatta hottie," or, "fuck me, you're sexy."

the younger spotted his clothes thrown carelessly on the floor and pulled them on, panicking when he remembered his phone was back at his house.

he didn't even lock the damn place when he left the night prior.

mumbling out a long string of curses, the caramel-haired finally got his shit together, slamming jeno's bathroom door behind him as he hurriedly groomed himself to look more put together. when he walked out, jeno had only pulled on sweatpants, which were hanging low on his hips.

he looked up and began to say something, but was interrupted by the seething younger. "what'd we do last night, asshole?"

jeno blinked, "weird pet name, but if that's your kink then—"

"stop," jaemin commanded. he was a whole different person. his previous soft, angelic features were hardened and rough, mouth set in a straight line, eyebrows sharply angled over his eyes. "tell me what we did or i'll fucking drop you faster than i've dropped my other flings."