♩↝whoever said i gave a shit bout you

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

·  ✧. ·       chap. 28      ·  . ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

two years ago

"a'ight then," a voice sounded from the back of the school, a student talking to someone else in secrecy between the two dumpsters. "it was fun while it lasted."

"yeah," the second voice was familiar to jeno, someone he'd recognize whenever and wherever. "see you around."

footsteps made their way to leave and when they faded, jeno sauntered out from one of the dumpsters he'd been crouching behind. there the other was, leaning against the school wall with one foot propped up on it, dumpsters on either side of him as he stared at his phone, the black jeans and simple white tee fitting him perfectly.

"baby boy," jeno called, smirking when jaemin looked up to meet his eyes. "how are you?"

"oh, it's playboy," jaemin raised his eyebrows, "what could you possibly want from me?"

the older let his infamous eye smile take over his features. he was dressed casually, basketball shorts and a hoodie, to give off more of an innocent vibe. but clearly, it hadn't worked on jaemin because the younger was fully aware of his antics and usual motives.

"just wanted to say i think you look beautiful," jeno said softly, admiring the younger's features. he was only telling the truth, was not even trying to flirt or capture jaemin's heart with poetic words so he could break it later.

jaemin pushed himself up off against the wall and began walking towards the older. "you're pretty cute yourself," he stopped right beside jeno, muttering into his ear, his proximity and hot breath doing crazy things to the older's already fluttering heart, "but i don't want a relationship where you crush my heart. i'd only be interested in that body of yours."

he pulled away and turned to walk the other direction, back to his home since school had finished for the day.

jeno caught up with the caramel-haired, and gulped before grabbing his wrist, making the younger whirl around to look questioningly at him. "you can have my body, you can have it all, angel, i don't care. i'd never hurt you like i would to other dates."

jaemin snorted but smiled nonetheless, sending jeno into shock from his effortless beauty. "that's what you say to them all." he shook his hand to loosen it from the raven-haired's grip and successfully made his way back to his house, leaving jeno standing there.

he smiled sadly, watching the younger go. "no. no, it really isn't."