♩↝if i share my toys will you let me stay

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

·  ✧. ·       chap. 33      ·  . ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

"you're my boyfriend, right?"

sighing, jaemin flicked his eyes from his phone up to a grinning jeno. they were sprawled on his bed, jaemin lying on the older's stomach, and simply enjoying each other's company until the next day when they'd leave for university.

"we established this 69 times," the younger reminded, unable to keep himself from smiling when seeing jeno's beautiful eyes as crescents. "you're mine, i'm yours, we're dating. and you dropped your hoe, right?"

"of course," jeno replied softly, his hand ruffling through the strands of jaemin's newly dyed hair. just that morning, he had gone out to change his caramel hair to a faded cherry blossom color, which jeno couldn't stop admiring. his boyfriend looked stunning. "actually, they broke up with me two weeks ago. said i was too distracted by someone else."

"must have been hard for your ego," the other commented, his attention back to his phone. "someone actually out there rejecting your dick."

"wanna know what else is hard?" smirking wickedly, jeno sat up and pulled jaemin's body to rest in his lap, upper back flush against jeno's chest as the older brushed his lips across the pink-haired boy's neck.

humming, jaemin turned his body around, phone forgotten, and straddled his boyfriend, shaking his head. "horny fucker. i'm still pissed you didn't confess earlier."

"i'm sorry, jaemin," jeno bit his lip and held the younger, burying his face into jaemin's neck. "i don't deserve you, i fucked up and you're too--"

"hey." with his finger, jaemin lifted up jeno's chin, his other hand wrapped around the raven-haired boy's body, and pressed his lips to his forehead, "we said we'd forgive and forget, remember? i love you, you better love me, and we're not fucking or playing around with other people. we've started fresh."

"i still get to fuck you, though, right?"

"i hate being a bottom."

"you love it if it's me topping you."

jaemin rolled his eyes and moved his lips to jeno's.

this time, it was different. it had always been filled with sexual desire, an unsatisfied lustful hunger. but this kiss was pleasantly wholesome.

both boys felt warm, the touch of their lips setting off a flare of euphoria. there was no such feeling of fireworks or melting, just purified delight.

angelic, saintly, and sweet.

if only it could have lasted.