Vacation

Two weeks have gone by and we were headed to Florida, without Asher. Making sure I packed my laptop so I could video chat with Asher every day I thought of how much I am going to miss him so much.

Zipping up my suitcase I pull it to the stairs and carry it down. Everyone was waiting out front for me. Seeing Asher I had to stop and hug him, already feeling sad at having to leave him.

"I'm going to miss you," I whispered as I was still embracing him.

"I will too, but y'all go have fun and I'll Skype with you every night," he assured me.

Pulling out of the driveway after saying our goodbyes I turned around to watch Asher as we continued to move apart I can see the hurt in his face that he is not here in the car with us.

Minutes later we pull up to the airport and unload all of our bags. Going through security didn't take too long so we all spread out to get something to eat and drink. I found a Dunkin' Donuts so I got a hot chocolate coolatta and a chocolate chip muffin. As I walked back to where we had to meet up I wondered what Asher had to do this week while we were at the beach house, he never told me the exact reason.

....

Once we arrived at the beach house and got settled in we had to decide what to do for the rest of the day. After a while we decided we were going to the beach. Everyone slipped on their bathing suits and headed out to and area right off the water.

Setting down all of our stuff and setting up I decided to get some sun. Hours after flipping back and forth I felt tan enough. All the boys except Cayden decided to play volley ball with some nearby teenage boys. At about six we all got dressed to go out to dinner. Minutes later my laptop dinged from an incoming video call.

Asher.

"Hello sexy, how's your trip so far?" he asked.

"Good it would be better if you were here with me." I told him, pouting slightly.

"I'm sorry, I just had to visit someone I haven't seen in a while." he stated, looking away nervously, but I ignored it.

"That's okay, and this was a last minute thing so you couldn't cancel your plans." I explained.

We spent the next couple of minutes talking until Raeleigh came up and knocked on the door. Ending the chat I got up and finished getting ready. Once I was done I walked out to everyone else.

Heading to the little diner down the street we saw some of the best views in the area. Arriving at the diner we all sat at the very large party booth in the back of the diner. Once our waitress came up and took all of our orders we broke out in an uproar about today's current topic; boys. Everyone was satisfied with this topic besides Ryder.

Our food finally arrived and we ate our food in silence, surprisingly. Finishing up we all throw in money for the bill and leave. Everyone heads to their room once we arrive back to the house for bed. As soon as I hit the pillow I was out, dreams of Asher filling my mind.