Diners and Make outs

Brooklees P.O.V.

Finally I was released from the hospital. After Asher had one of the guys from the club come and get him to pick up his truck he came back as I was being discharged by the doctor. I was grateful that when my parents came they brought a bag that I could change into because my clothes from before were ruined.

"Ready to go?" Asher asked as he came back in the room.

"Yeah." I answered.

Asher pushed me out of the hospital with my bag and cruches in my hand straight to his truck. After setting me in the passenger seat of the truck he pushed the wheel chair back in and came out. As he was jumping in my phone was ringing. As I looked at the caller ID I saw it was my mother so I hit the answer button and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hey mom whats up we just left the hospital." I asked her.

"I was just wondering how you are doing, I'm glad your on your way home, and I'm guessing you and Asher made up?" she answered.

"I'm doing good little sore but the doctor gave me pain medicine that we have to fill once we get into town, and yeah me and Asher made up." I responded.

"Okay well I just wanted to check up on you but I'll let you go. I love you!" She said as you could hear a kissing noise from her aswell.

"I love you too." I ended the call

The drive was silent for about most of the time but I was fine because the whole ride Asher held my hand which made me become all warm inside again. Once we made it into town Asher pulled into the Pharmacy to fill my medicine.

After we left we took a trip to our local neighborhood diner to get dinner. As soon as we walked in we were seated in a booth. Once the waiter came out we placed our orders and then Asher grabbed my hand.

"So why were you and Rae at a club that is a 21 and up club?" Asher asked amusingly.

"Since it was here birthday weekend she wanted to go so I went. She had fake IDs made and we got in. I only went for her but I'm glad because what I seen and what I heard you say made me fall in love with you even more..."

I didn't even get a chance to finish because Asher crashed his lips to mine and we fell into a heated make out session. Knowing we have been like this for a couple of minutes we hear someone clear their throat. We both look up to see the waiter there with our meals. I knew I was blushing hard. After the waiter set our food down on the table and walked away Asher started cracking up. I looked at him as if he was stupid and crazy at the same time.

"Awe, come on you gotta admit that was a little funny." Asher said as he pulled me to his side and hugged me.

I didn't say anything as I started eating. Once we were done I could see that it was starting to get dark out side. I looked at the clock. It was already seven at night and it was time to pick up my medicine. We headed out the door leaving money for the bill and the tip. We got to the truck and Asher helped me in. Once I was settled he head to his side and got in. He started the truck and we headed off to the the store. After we picked up my medicine we headed back to my house.