Back to School

Last night as soon as we came home Asher helped me up the stairs and into my room. Not even ten minutes in my room and we were on the bed knocked out.

As I lay in my bed with Asher sleeping right next to me I rolled over to see his eyes closed but his head facing me. I reached my hand up and brushed his brown hair out of his face and as I was pulling my hand away his eyes blinked open.

"Hello beautiful," Asher said as I felt a blush creep up my face.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad your self and I love your morning voice," I stated and not even seconds later he rolled us over so that he was on top of us.

Then it started his hands moved down my body to my hips and he started tickling me. I couldn't control my laughter. After begging for him to stop he finally caved in. He pulled himself off the bed and reached his hand out to pull me up. Turning around Asher picked me up and put me on his back.

Walking down the stairs I instantly smelt bacon and eggs. As we got to the bottom Asher dropped me and handed me my crutches not knowing when he grabbed them. Rounding the corner I seen eggs, bacon, chocolate chip pancakes, potatoes, and toasted bagels.

As I grabbed a seat at the table I grabbed some eggs, bacon, and a bagel and made my favorite sandwhich. Piling every thing on was when Asher sat next to me with his plate. Breakfast was mostly talking about what happened the other night and that me and Asher got everything straightened out.

.....

Monday came around and we had to go back to school. Walking through the doors I could hear everyone talking because it really wasn't whispering if you heard it about the fact that I had a cast on my foot.

As we were walking to class Rae came up and hugged me asking if I was okay.

Of course I was I was happy and healthy to the point that I was still here with everyone I loved.

Walking to class was different. Once we got to class Asher helped me down into my desk and took my crutches and placed them behind us. After the teacher came in we started our lecture I was so lucky I was allowed to leave class early. When the time came Asher helped us to our next class and we waited by the door until the bell rang.

Basically this was how my day went the whole way. Coming out of school was difficult because of all the people.
Once we finally got out of the bunched up people we headed towards Asher's truck. After he helped me in the truck and he got in we head back to my house.