Problem

Asher's P.O.V.

As I got ready for another show at Pythons I wondered when I should tell Brooklee about me being a stripper. I know it would kill her because the simple fact she hates other women staring at me and the fact that I am dancing and stripping in front of them would anger her.

"Hey Ash, you ready it's your turn." Chuck called out as he walked off from the stage.

Walking to the stage my nerves bothered me like they did before any other show I do. I started dancing as if I was for Brook and imagined her under me. Slipping out of my shoes and pants like I always do first I continued dancing. Seeing dollar bills being thrown up on stage made me feel disgusting but I knew there was a reason for me doing all of this.

Slipping off my shirt my face was on view. Still dancing I heard a faint noise that sounded like... Brooklee.

She was sitting there in shock as Raeleigh stared at her as well. Brook stood up and ran out of the club. I picked up my pants slipping them back on and chased after her. Reaching out side I saw her standing there in the middle of the parking lot crying her eyes out.

"Brooklee let me explain!" I said to her.

She looked up and looked at me with scared eyes. I tried to walk towards her as she continued to step back. She was too far away from me so when a black slick car came barreling around the corner it was too late. Brooklee went flying up on to the hood of the car and rolled back down. Running to her I could see her body mangled and blood coming from her forehead.

I picked her up and sat her on my lap holding her I cried knowing this was all my fault if I would of told her before this would of never happened.

I sat there as the person in the car called 911. Minutes later I heard sirens in the distant. I wasn't going to let Brooklee go I was going to fight with her and for her.