Nine

„But my Spider-Sense went on!"______

______

Peter sat in his room, after he came from the party. His thoughts were back when the car was about to hit MJ. How did they not hear it? The street was quiet, and only the sound of crickets was heard and them bringing out the trash. He was lucky that his spider sense alarmed him or MJ could be injured, badly.

He sat on his bed, next to his phone. His Spider-Man suit was hanging on a chair. "You need to sleep. It's past midnight, Peter.", His aunt came in his room. She picked up the suit and put it in his closet. Than she went to Peter and forced him to go to sleep, kissing his forehead gently and closed the door.

But he couldn't sleep. It was strange, after all. But maybe it wasn't something bad. It could have been the latest car on the market, he didn't know about. Closing his eyes slowly, he fell into the land of dreams.

A tingling feeling on his arm, woke him up. The sudden move of him, throwing away the blanket, made him feel disoriented. He looked where he was, and remembered that he was in his room. He took off his clothes and put on the baggy high tech suit. By pressing on the spider emblem, the suit adjust to his body shape. He put on the infamous mask and opened the window.

Good evening Peter. How may I assist you today?

"Hi Karen. My Spider-Sense went off but I can't see anything.", Peter said, while he climbed out of the window. "Karen, can you please tell May that I'm patrolling."

Of course, do you want me to alert Ned or as he calls himself, The guy in the chair.

Peter chuckled. "No, I'm good. But please, don't ever call him that."

I analyzed every security camera from all the shops in your area, but couldn't see anything. I believe it's beyond my power to see more.

"Hmm, okay, call Ned. Maybe he can help you.", Peter said and began swinging through the city. His eyes followed everything that moves. "Karen?"

Yes, Peter.

"Do you know why there was a silent car in the street where MJ lives?", Peter asked when he stopped at the highest building of Queens.

MJ, who is that?

"Uh, she's... just a friend.", he stuttered. He could feel the blood rising on his face.

Just a friend. Then why is your heart beat raising so fast? And no, I checked every security camera, but there wasn't a car.

"What? How is that possible?", Peter yelled. He ignored the comment on purpose. "But my spider-sense went on and it was about to hit MJ.", he continued.

Peter, you need to breath.

Peter listened to her, and started to exhale and inhale, till he was calm. "I need to go there and...", a loud noise interrupted him.

It seems like that there was an explosion, three blocks away from you. Do you want me to call Tony Stark?

"No, I can handle it.", Peter said and headed for the explosion. He throw a web towards the fire escape and the next to a balcony, till he arrived.

"Wow, Karen what happened here?", Peter said and looked around. Everything was black, the sky was the only thing which has its own color. Peter walked towards the center of the area and picked up a purple thing from the ground.

The thing in your hand is the same thing we had, last time.

"You mean it's alien tech, a bomb?"

Yes, what I know is that there are more in queens. But they cannot be seen on any camera.

"Karen, give me every location of the bombs. I'm going to collect them", with that he got the coordinates of each bomb. There were a few of them at his school yard, some were near the destroyed Stark tower. "They are the reason why the Stark tower was destroyed.", Peter said and swung off.

He had all the bombs in a bag and was on his way to the Avengers tower, when he heard that one of the bombs was ticking. "Karen?"

I advise you to throw the bomb into the sky when I say it. You have 15 seconds.

15

Peter took the bomb out.

14,13,12

He hold it in his hands. He was shaking.

11,10,9

He tried to swing as high as he could.

8,7,6

When he was on the highest building if Queens again, he laid the bag with the other bombs on the ground.

5,4

Peter prayed that this would work. He trusted her.

Throw it now towards the sky Peter.

Peter did as he was told, and the bomb exploded seconds after. "Karen, that was a close call! It could have been a disaster!", Peter said and sat on the ground. "I really need to give them to the Avengers."

He knew that there was a room in the avengers tower, which could hold the Hulk in it without him destroying it. And since he knew that Hulk couldn't kill himself, because of his abilities, Peter knew that the room could also hold the bombs in it. He hoped that he was right.

"Kid, what are you doing here at this time of a day.", Tony said, after Peter told Karen to call him. "Mr. Stark, we found the source of the explosions in Queens. They are alien tech, bombs to be exact. The same as those from the Vulture.", Peter said. "I'm on my way to come to the Avengers tower. Karen told me, that you were still there.", Peter continued. "Yes, but why are you bringing them here?", Tony asked and Peter explained him his theory.

After Peter and Tony locked the bombs into the room, they went towards the main hall. "Mr. Stark, thank you.", Peter said, taking of his mask. "Kid, look. If something like that happens again, you need to alert me. FRIDAY send me the footage of what happened a few minutes ago. You could have died.", The billionaire said and looked Peter in his eyes. "I know, I just wanted to... prove myself that I can do that on my own.", Peter answered. "Just Be careful. I don't need your death on my conscience.", Tony said and put his arm around the boy. "Now, Peter. Your AI also send me those little talks about that girl, what was her name again. MJ?", Tony said, smirking. He liked to tease this boy. It was just so easy. "What, you can't just watch everything I do.", Peter exclaimed, but the man just laughed at his reaction. Peter was embarrassed. His Idol, knew about MJ.

______

Hey, I arrived in Turkey and it's so hot here. Anyways, here's chapter 9. I do have a chance to get in the internet and that's great. Like I said, here's a bit more of action. I actually don't know if that was good or not, but I still hope you liked it.
If you do like it, then don't forget to vote, to show me that you enjoyed it.

Rabiablueskies