Twenty-eight

"it's just Mr

"it's just Mr. Stark need me..."
______

The whole decathlon team was eating their breakfast, when their teacher, Mr. Harrington, stood up, taking all the attention. He looked around, waiting for the silence.

"Today is going to be an important day, if we win this round, we'll going to the finals, which puts our school into a good spotlight. The whole school is counting on us, that's why we can't allow to fail at least one question.", he said, looking at them with a sternly look.

"Mr. Harrington, we trained during all the practice. I believe, that we're going to win this round.", the curly brown haired girl said.

The teacher nodded at her, a smile on his face. He then sat down again, and they continued eating. During it, Peter and Michelle changed glances, unnoticed by the others. Peter couldn't stop thinking about her, or their few kissed they've shared. He couldn't deny that he was slowly falling for her, and he didn't want to deny his feelings. The way her eyes were shining or the way she spoke with the kind of sass in her voice, was something Peter liked about her, but didn't know till Liz left.

But what about Liz. He felt like he was betraying her, but they never dated. The only time, they have looked like a couple was at homecoming, but just for a few minutes before Peter ran away. He did owe her that dance, he knew it. But now, that wasn't important to him, cause Michelle smiled at him, which took all his worries away. That smile was so small but so strong.

Flash, who sat a few seats away from Peter, noticed the little smile exchange. His brow rose up, not knowing what to think about that. Putting his fork down, he stood up and excused himself.

Peter saw that, and he was confused, luckily no one noticed it. He looked back to MJ, seeing her reading a different book. Peter took his phone out of his jeans pocket, unlocking it, he sent a message. A phone rang, and MJ looked at her screen, smiling, she stood up and excused herself. Five minutes later, Peter did the same.

"Why did you want to meet me?", Peter and MJ were in a room, the door closed.

"Because I wanted to talk to you in private before the competition.", Peter said, taking her hand in his and planting a kiss on it. The girl giggled.

"Soo, I thought, uhm, that maybe, we could, you know, go out after the competition.", Peter said, nervously. Her hand still in his.

"Parker, you asking me out?", he nodded. "Sure, I'd love too.", she answered, and put her free hand on his cheek. They two got closer and kissed.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to our 45th international decathlon competition.", the crowed applauded and cheered loudly.

"Today we have two competitors. The midtown high from Queens, and the Central high from Grand Forks.", the crowed applauded again.